Preparing for IVF round 2

Nikki of NZ

TTC #2 via IVF
Reaction score
So it's been a while and a very long learning journey for us with our 1st IVF cycle resulting in no baby in our arms. Heartbreaking and mind playing devastation but I won't give up!
At this stage we still have no answers as all tests and FETs we've had have been "perfect", it makes me want to scream, I just want to know something definite instead of guesses and maybes. So the next step is paying for a hysteroscopy which I have booked in for next month and then our 2nd IVF cycle is due to start in August. Hopefully they can find something, good or bad at this stage I just want to know why.
I'm not sure what it's like in other countries but I have been so disappointed in the promising build up by our fertility team and then the sad lack of support when it all goes wrong. If there is anyone out there who needs to vent please feel free to do so on here, People won't always know what to say but knowing you're not completely alone can be a little comforting

I just wanted to say that I am sorry for all the struggle you have had! It can be so frustrating to deal with the clinics. I feel like they don't always think of things from our perspective, they simply do what is convenient. In my experience, you should always insist on as much information as will make you most comfortable. Knowing as much as I could always helped me a little. I sincerely hope you get your miracle soon!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->