• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Preparing for third csection plus a tubal and

eppgirl

Reaction score
Super, super nervous.
I have had pre-eclampsia with every pregnancy. My first csection was traumatic and I almost died on the table. They had to rush my hubby and newborn son out of the room to save me. Recovery was awful, my scar re-opened in three spots for 2 and a half months. It was just a bad experience
The second time around, my blood pressure dropped to 50/40, they had three IV's in and one person on each side squeezing blood pressure meds and fluid into me. I threw up and almost passed out. I was in surgery for two and a half hours. Recovery wasn't to bad.

I have been diagnosed with pre-e again this time and scheduled for csection at 37+1 on June 11th and I am so nervous my blood pressure will do the same again. I'm scared.

Hi hun! Your births sound very traumatic! I can understand why you're nervous! I'm going for my third c section on the 11th as well :hugs:
Both of my previous c sections have been planned and very straight forward. I would recommend telling your Dr and anesthesiologist about what happened and what you're hoping for this time around.

I hope everything goes okay for you! I will be thinking of you! I just started feeling a bit nervous and have come down with a cold :nope: but I'm sure everything will work out!

Good luck hun :flower:

Hi ladies I am just checking in on you. I hope all went well with ur 3rd csections. I will be having my 3rd next feb as I just found out I am pregnant again. Just looking for encouragement. Congrats on the new babies

Eppgirl, hope it went well!

Mum2cubs, it went very well, however recovery is not as easy as I remember. I have been in more pain this time around. But I'm having to be more active as I have two at home. Good luck and congratulations!

Everything went really well this time around, other than issues with the spinal placement because they tried to let a student do it.
I did have the same issues but my doctors were on top of it and never let me get to the point where they'd have to rush hubby and baby out. It was actually the quickest one I have had as well, spinal in at 9:57, baby out at 10:11, and in recovery at 11. My husband and my baby stayed with me the whole time in the OR and in the recovery room.
Recovery has been rough. They did tell me to expect more soreness due to also having the tubal though. I can say I am now 2 and half weeks out and feel mostly fine, I can definitely tell when I push it to far, and sitting up from laying on my back still tugs my scar, but I am finally off my pain meds altogether other than for headaches. The first four days after surgery were hell. I spent the first time squawling my eyes out because it hurt so bad. I do think most of that was due to the arthritis in my hips though and the spinal issues.
I was in recovery for 2 and half hours due to issues with mine and babies oxygen, but that is just issues that I have in general. They also believe I had a minor heart attack before baby was even born. I have heart issues already.
But the surgery itself and the recovery for the most part were not that bad. I do believe that my nurses refusing to give me pain meds was the reason for all of my recovery issues while in hospital though. Hope that doesn't scare you, if I wasn't done having babies, I would still do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"