Preseed anyone?

Dtrisha

Reaction score
Anyone know antibody that has tried Preseed and it helped? Currently 2dpo and if it doesn't happen this month I was thinking about buying Preseed but I wanted some info first. :)

I wanna join your topic :) I too am trying preseed for the first time(as soon as AF is gone and we start to BD again)... I've got questions and looking for answers... I also put a post up :)

Feel free !!! The more the merrier. I know I'm still only on my 2nd cycle but I'm hoping if we try Preseed it would happen sooner? Who knows. Just anything to help things speed along.

I used preseed and conceived first month. Was also first month on clomid though so who knows

Oh ok so that's positive! What is clomid for?

This month is going to be my second cycle, and first time on preseed. Good luck everyone!

I read , seems like clomid use to help fertility if you have irregular cycles couldn't detect when's ovulation. I think so?...

Ok let me know how Preseed works for you :). I'm definitely going to try next month with it if August is a bfn. Good luck!!

I used preseed and had a chemical bfp but it does work xx

In my 2nd cycle ttc, I used preseed and got my bean right
if you are dry during ovulation then my dear preseed is for you, but for any other issue it cannot help :(

Yeah I never notice ewcm. I have some white discharge but that's it. Just was thinking Preseed would help.

I had loads of ewcm when I used preseed more the better for the sperms hun xx

Ok I'll have to try that then. Do you let it sit like it says to do?

just put it in the tube and put it in you that's what we did love xx

I used preseed both times I conceived, I used it with instead softcups to keep it all pooled around my cervix for a few hrs but yes I believe it is what helped. We will be using it again this cycle if I get it in time, if not we will use it next cycle. Good luck:dust:

Anyone know antibody that has tried Preseed and it helped? Currently 2dpo and if it doesn't happen this month I was thinking about buying Preseed but I wanted some info first. :)

The first month I started using preseed with #2 I fell pg after 18 months of trying with no success! I used it this month with ttc #3 and I don't think I'm pregnant but will continue to use anyway as im sure it helped me previously!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->