PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

londongirl

Reaction score

Hi ladies

We are going really well on the BFP stakes and area heading towards my goal of 50 BFPs.

So please get BDing and help me reach my target really soon!

xx

The PreSeed BFP Top 50!!!!
1. Londongirl :angel: next BFP due 18.11.11
2. Katerina
3. InHisHands
4. kittymarie
5. Prayingforbaby
6. ttcbabyw1
7. Aunie
8. Bornfree :angel: next BFP due ??
9. Emilykate :angel:
10. Bug222
11. Clover Mouse
12. AECsDH
13. Edinburgh
14. Marshamarsha
15. MichelleW
16. RNTTC2001
17. Littlenibble
18. SAJennyPenny!!!!!
19. Lolalei
20. Prepping
21. Mrs.E
22. Hal423!!!!!!
23. libra1018
24. Waiting4baby!!!!!
25. Babydust1990
26. AC1987
27. Ezza Bub1
28. Bababall
29. Mommytobe11!!!!!!!!!!!
30. JHartsBaby xx :angel:
31. Sparkle12
32. BabyBumpHope!
33. Leikela
34. lanicol12
35. Alfiecat
36. Soon2Bee xx
37. kwasind :)
38. midnightfalls xoxox
39. eagertobepreg
40. UenvyMEsha
41. Horseypants
42. Minimocha
43. Londongirl :)
44. Annie00
45. medic76097
46. Joeliza24 :)
47. SamJ738
48. blh724
49. RoosterBebe
50. Betheny

Hi! I'm here!

So I have an update to follow up on the post I made this morning about getting a BFN.
I just had what is either IB or AF showing 3 days early.
WTF?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Only had that happen once before and AF came within a few hours. So desperately hoping that this isn't the case! I normally can time AF to the hour.

I have what kind of feels like a pinching in my abdomen so don't know whether to interpret it as an AF cramp or something else.

This TTC business is crazy :dohh:

How heavy is it? I think IB is just meant to be spotting right?

I am in... I am determined to get prego by xmas!!

How heavy is it? I think IB is just meant to be spotting right?

It was basically pink tinged CM -- not much of it. The time I had spotting before it was a genuine spot of pink like what is typical when AF comes... and then she showed a few hours later. I've read that IB is likely to be dark brown but can still be pinkish.
I checked again just now to put a liner on and nothing was there. So i take that to be a good thing.

Guess I'll find out by tomorrow morning!

Oh ya, btw, AF due Oct 20th if you need it for the first post.

Hey ladies!!! I'm feeling positive for us all in this thread!! Woop woop!

2nd month with preseed and worn out from all the BDing this month!
Ill be Testing at 10dpo this
time next week!

Fingers crossed to all ladies in this thread!! Xx

I'll be testing 24th October!

Good luck everyone!

By the way, londongirl. I've heard that after a chemical pregnancy your chances of conceiving again are higher due to the temporary increase in hcg levels! So fingers crossed for this month!!

:dust:

I'll be testing 24th October!

Good luck everyone!

By the way, londongirl. I've heard that after a chemical pregnancy your chances of conceiving again are higher due to the temporary increase in hcg levels! So fingers crossed for this month!!

:dust:

I've heard that too!
Ps- I'm also testing on the 24th x

im in too! Do u think santa would think im cheeky to ask for a sticky bean? Ehehe

I'm in!!
Trying pre-seed for the first time this cycle, plus a few other things in my bag'o'tricks, so here's hoping.
FX'd for us all x

I'm in!!
Trying pre-seed for the first time this cycle, plus a few other things in my bag'o'tricks, so here's hoping.
FX'd for us all x

Hi joycieb! Hope yr well hun! I remember u from the other thread! Hopefully this one will hold our Bfp! X x

Our supply of preseed just arrived - can't wait to get to it in time for O next week. Will be testing 10th November - two chances for us to make it before Christmas! I'll happily have a sober holiday season if we can get a baby in the oven!

Hi girls about to update. Those who haven't told me your BFP due date, pls do so. I'm adamant we're all going to be bump buddies. I'm really keen for this. Pls keep us all updated with symptoms, signs, happies, worries and especially BFPs. Luv yous alls
Xx

hi girls. i'm from the other thread and followed here. I'm on cd3 right now of month 2 with preseed. I'm due to test on 11/12...hopefully a bfp!! fingers crossed for everyone!! gonna try to use preseed everytime we bd this cycle.

Kris

Hi Kris
You're a couple of days ahead of me on cycle 2 of preseed. You'll definitely be one of my pre-Xmas 50!!!!! I've added you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->