Preseed & conceive plus

I bought 50 Ovulation/Pregnancy Tests (you choose how many you want of each) plus the tube of Conceive Plus for £14.99 plus £2.95 postage off Ebay. I got them from the seller "fertilityplan".

I thought that was good because the Conceive Plus is £14.99 on its own in Boots and I needed some OV tests anyway. I've bought stuff from that seller before and they have always worked.

Thanks for recommending these, i recieved mine today will start using it when we bd on ov days.

:thumbup:

Hope they work. Looking forward to seeing some reports of BFPs soon ladies :winkwink:

I just got my conceive plus yesterday and can't wait to try it out next cycle!

Hey so I just got my conceive plus thru but with no applicator!!

So I know it sounds thick( but I gona do this in secret) do I just apply to fingers and insert inside me?

It doesn't come with an applicator hun. You can either put some on your fingers and just put it inside you or you can rub it over OH's :winkwink: or both if you want to.

My conceive plus is sitting in the sorting office! Missed my delivery yesterday - so gonna pick it up tomorrow morning! :rofl: I will be keeping an eye on this thread. :dust: to all!! x x

I am trying concieve + for the first time this month I brought a mooncup at the same time (It cant hurt to trap the little swimmers near the target) I ovulate on the 20th so heres hoping!

Lets hope we get a ton of BFP on here in a couple of weeks :)

i used conceive + for the first time last night along with soft cups, used on OH and myself (sorry if tmi) used a bit to much at first and then also put a little
in cup.

We've used Pre-Seed for the first time this cycle. Will keep you posted xx

I used Conceive Plus last night for the first time - OH and I loved it!

thank you so much! I'm so nervous! I took IC HPT on Tues, Wed, and this morning - all with a line (faint, but very noticeable, even to my DH!). So I bought a pack of clear blue digi tests on my way to work, and both said pregnant! Definitely would recommend the conceive plus!!

Congratulations :baby::baby::baby:

I have had a positive OPK this afternoon so the conceive plus will be in full use :)

:flower::flower:

thank you so much! I'm so nervous! I took IC HPT on Tues, Wed, and this morning - all with a line (faint, but very noticeable, even to my DH!). So I bought a pack of clear blue digi tests on my way to work, and both said pregnant! Definitely would recommend the conceive plus!!

big big congrats!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

:hugs:

Oh that's fantastic news!!! I am hoping to ov in next few days!!

I used it the other night to see if oh wud notice. I loved the feel of it and he seemed to groan a bit more than usual!!

Did you use it each time you :sex: ?

Oh that's fantastic news!!! I am hoping to ov in next few days!!

I used it the other night to see if oh wud notice. I loved the feel of it and he seemed to groan a bit more than usual!!

Did you use it each time you :sex: ?

I actually just used it for the first time this month - used it 2-3 times total right around O. We liked it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->