Preseed & conceive plus

Brilliant!!! Am loving this thread!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Really hoping the lube is working for me!!

Used it 3 times this week. I think I am 1dpo today but wait for my temps to confirm so I think I am in the 2ww.

We dtd without it this morn and I asked oh if he noticed anything diff from last time and he said no!! :shrug:

:rofl:

Yay another BFP!! Congrats darrensmommy.

congrats girls!!
i have been following this thread and im loving it! specially since we are using conceive plus this cycle as well!!

Ooh, I am loving this thread! Congrats girls.

We are using Conceive Plus and really hoping that I join you soon xx

well used preseed this mo. and not using opk's either well i, 13dpo and got a BFP,that's proof enough for me,dh loves the pre seed too !

Congratulations :happydance:

Thats two BFps to report already - lets hope that we will be getting some more over the next couple of weeks :hugs:

wow congrats to the BFP's. I'm using preseed this cycle and not bothering with opk's. Hope it makes a difference!!

xx

Hi there,
Starflower oil is supposed to be higher in GLA than EPO...does anyone know if it's safe to use when TTC?

The only thing I've heard about lubricants and foreplay is that saliva can be bad for motility (sorry if that's tmi). My OH is usually just pleased if things seem 'extra smooth' so I think it's worth trying and only explaining if he asks?

Good luck with it!

I just got my Preseed (internal use) and Pre (external/DH use) yesterday. Can't wait for AF to leave and for O to arrive! Here's to hoping for a BFP this month!!!

AF got me this month but I shall be using the preseed again this cycle!

:flower:

Still waiting for mine..hope it gets here by ov time! It better..grrr! lol

my conceive plus should be here tomorrow! YAY!!

hi everyone,
my husband and i will be giving 'conceive plus' a go this week too. It arrived today! I am exciting after reading what it does. Hoping this month is my month too! I had to join and post a reply when i read all your posts!
Good luck everyone xxx

well girls conceive plus didnt do the job for me this cycle! but i will definitely be using it again in a few weeks time at ov!! hopefully second time lucky! also ordered softcups so there'll be no stopping me :haha:

Sorry to hear that she got ya!

Mine got here in time and we'll be using it from now till OV time! Fx'd

we used conceive plus and we are liking it so far, hope it works haha

We used it last night..DH said it "felt weird" ..I was thinking he better get used to it lol. I think we used a bit too much though. I'm not giving up!

i feel like we used to much as well but we acctually didnt use that much if that makes sense....i only put maybe a finger print of it inside me (tmi sorry lol) and i felt like he was slipping out hahaha but he liked it and so did i...we are just getting used to it cause we are still 2 weeks off ovulation. if i ovulate before when i think i should atleast i know that we have our bases covered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->