Preseed & conceive plus

Makes total sense..we didn't use *that* much either..but felt like we did. GL to you! I'll be watching out for your :bfp: :D

yup i just put a 'little' on fingertip cos didnt want the oh to freak out but its felt like loads esp after cos when i stood up it felt like it was trickling out !! :rofl:

Morning ladies!!! worked for me!! Well think it did the only time we didn't use was day after ov!!

But doesn't matter cos I got a bfp! Thanks fir all you advice. !! :thumbup:

woohoo!! congrats hun!!
i just told hubby that one of the ladies from here just got her BFP from using it and he was excited haha
:happydance: oh and peacelovebaby thank you hun i hope you get yours too this month!
:dust:

I also got my BFP! Not sure whether it was related the the conceive plus but I did use it once around ov so you never know! Didn't need it the other times, TMI!!!

Good luck to the rest of you girlies.

xxx

so much PMA in here! :happydance: i hope it works for the rest of us this cycle too!

congrats girls :wohoo:

Congrats ladies!!! Hope Preseed works for me this month :)

:dust: to all!!

Nice to see the BFP's, I have to say it's very difficult not to symptom spot, but I'm forcing myself so I can avoid getting my hopes up and then getting disappointed especially since af symptoms are very similar to pg symptoms. Arrgh:argh:

Congrats on the BFPs!!!!

This is the first month I haven't "felt" symptoms. So, I wonder if this in and of itself could be a symptom. LOL!!! :happydance:

good luck girls! :dust: feeling very good about this month!

I swear, I thought I posted on this thread! These things move too fast! Anyways.. I am 25, and DH is also 25. We've been married since Jan. 1st, 2007. This is our first TTC, and our third cycle... I finally decided to use Pre-seed and soft cups. I didn't use them together though! Doh~ I should have..but oh well.. I guess we'll see what happens! Good luck girls

Welcome, Reemie, and good luck! :hugs:

I'm 26 and DH is 27..we used Conceive Plus this cycle so we'll see! I'm only 4 measly dpo lol..time is going sooooooooo slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->