Preseed or evening primrose oil?

Lrowbie

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm fairly new to this thread, my DH and I have been TTC for 6 months now and trying to stay hopeful! I have heard a lot about preseed and am thinking about ordering some. I have been temping and checking cm and noticed that I have little to no EWCM. I have also heard about taking evening primrose oil, but I was just about to get some and it said do not take if pregnant or breast feeding, so I'm worried about it messing up my cycle. Anyone heard about this and it's safety while TTC?
Thanks!

Most people recommend taking EPO from CD1 to O then switch to flaxseed oil after O.

I myself have been taking both (simultaneously) for years for health reasons not related to fertility prior to ttc and have noticed NO HELP AT ALL in increasing CM (as in still have none).

Others swear by it so definitely YMMV.

I use Pre Seed and I'm also taking EPO. I haven't heard that about EPO, and a know a few ladies on here are taking it too! It hasn't messed my cycle up or changed anything. I don't get a lot of CM so that's what I've been taking to help increase it... I've been taking it about 3 weeks and has helped a little already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->