Preseed packaging is different to before, is it ok?

pebbles10

Reaction score
Hi ladies I ordered more preseed from amazon uk with opk and preg tests, but the tube is completely different colour from box. It's white and pink, written in English and French! Where as box is blue.
Where as before it was white and blue tube and matched box.
Do you think it's the same product just different packaging?
They both have preseed on the top and both say seriously fun baby making, fertility friendly lub.
I'm confused and unsure wether to use it or write to company? It's a different company from amazon but on there website, if that makes sense.
Please help ladies...

Yep the exact same thing happened to me but I used it anyway. I will be stalking to see if you find anything out. To be fair it feels exactly like the blue and white one x

I notices amazon was selling the different package too! I've never checked the box for it but maybe there's an expiration date? If so I'd use use it until that date. Otherwise I'd be a little worried to use it. I'm sure it's fine, I'm just a worrier and tend to go w the safest route.

It stated when I ordered my PreSeed, that packaging may be different than what is pictured. It has something to do with the manufacturer.

I notices amazon was selling the different package too! I've never checked the box for it but maybe there's an expiration date? If so I'd use use it until that date. Otherwise I'd be a little worried to use it. I'm sure it's fine, I'm just a worrier and tend to go w the safest route.

Hi I checked and there is a date on there 04/15!
So it well and truly dated up. :)
Hopefully won't take that long!!!!!

Yep the exact same thing happened to me but I used it anyway. I will be stalking to see if you find anything out. To be fair it feels exactly like the blue and white one x

Thanks for replying. It looks like all the same writing etc!
Might just try it to see. :)
I was just worried as it was different from before, but feel ok now.xx

It stated when I ordered my PreSeed, that packaging may be different than what is pictured. It has something to do with the manufacturer.

Hi mine didn't say anything, but everything came up beautifully packaged. So might just try it and see.xxx

:dust::dust:Thanks for all the replies ladies, you have made me feel a lot better now.
Good luck to you all.xxx

:hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back