Preseed Question

lm3898

Trying for a 3rd!
Reaction score
Question please help!!

Hubs & I are using pre-seed this cycle and I wanted to get opinions on how you use it...we've been applying directly to the ah-hem, member...rather than using the application tubes it comes with...do you think this is any better or worse? How do you use pre-seed?

Anyone have good luck with it??

Thanks in advance for your advice!!

We used it both ways, but I preferred to use the applicator.

We did have good luck with it...first cycle we used it, we conceived twins!

I use it with the applicators. I think I use too much though the tube doesn't seem to last. How much I are using? This is my second tube in a month and half!? Xx

I read 3 grams! My DH said I put too much on him a few days ago - I just squeezed it into my hands right before :sex: so maybe the applicator will give a better, more measured dose!

I used about 2 grams with the applicator, and it was plenty. We used it about 6 times the first month, and didn't even use half the tube.

I think I just go over the top, I'll start using two grams. We use it twice a day every other
day. So I suppose it's done us good. Thank you. X

I heard to start by only using 1 gram the first time and if it's not enough, use 2 the next... etc. I'm glad I read that because 1 gram was PLENTY. There won't be enough applicators to use with the whole tube though so I'll have to figure something out once they're all gone.

Yikes I hadn't even thought of applying it onto dh but that makes so much sense!!!!! Those applicators freak me out so I had just been - I can't even think of how to phrase this delicately - putting it up there with my fingers but will try the dh method!!!!

I heard to start by only using 1 gram the first time and if it's not enough, use 2 the next... etc. I'm glad I read that because 1 gram was PLENTY. There won't be enough applicators to use with the whole tube though so I'll have to figure something out once they're all gone.

With the applicators I just wash them in very hot water nd re use them. A tube for us lasts about 4 months as u dnt need nowhere near as much as they recommend otherwise u have 1 big mess lol lol

This is our 1st cycle using it - i read that 1 is enough so I am starting with that!

I got preg using it with my daughter. LOVED Preseed, lol. Did not use the applicator b/c we didn't need that much. Baby dust to you hon! :dust:

Just started using Pre-seed this cycle. The instructions say 3 grams I think, but we've been using 2 grams and also putting some on my husband. So far gone through 7 applicators and still have a lot left in the tube.

Good luck to all of us using it! :winkwink:

Just started using Pre-seed this cycle. The instructions say 3 grams I think, but we've been using 2 grams and also putting some on my husband. So far gone through 7 applicators and still have a lot left in the tube.

Reuse the applicators by washing them in very hot water, that's wot we do nd there clean.

Reuse the applicators by washing them in very hot water, that's wot we do nd there clean.

Thanks for the advice! :thumbup:

Used 1 gram in the applicator last night and I gotta say...it was a lot!! I kind of prefer the direct to member method lol. Good luck to you all though any way you use the stuff, I do love it!:wohoo:

I think the reason for putting it in the applicator is to get it higher inside you so it can mimic cervical mucous and help the sperm along its journey. With that being said first month using preseed by using the applicator method we were blessed with our son! Have fun ladies!

I tried it first time this cycle!
as a lube it feels great!
I inserted about 1gram inside with the applicator..
although not sure if it was enough.. because im not sure if it dribbled out or just coated the walls or something lol..
I also wacked a little bit onto DH for ease of access hehehe..

hope it works, really banking on it this time!
good luck with the TTC girls
xx

never used the applicators, just applied it to dh and to myself by hand. although, when i was prescribed progesterone suppositories, they gave me the same kind of applicators, so i'll bet you can get more applicators at the drug store or pharmacy for those that need more before the tube runs out. i like the preseed for regular lovin' too, not just ttc-ing...and its a great lube post-pardum too, ladies :)

never used the applicators, just applied it to dh and to myself by hand. although, when i was prescribed progesterone suppositories, they gave me the same kind of applicators, so i'll bet you can get more applicators at the drug store or pharmacy for those that need more before the tube runs out. i like the preseed for regular lovin' too, not just ttc-ing...and its a great lube post-pardum too, ladies :)

I have to say yes for the Post partum lube we did the deed yesterday, for the first time and I am 6 weeks PP today. I definitely felt drier so the lube helped. I put some on DH and I used the applicator to put a little over 1 gram inside me. Fingers crossed we will be blessed but it was nice to be close to my hubby again! We stopped being together at 23 weeks due to fear of losing our little man...It has definitely been awhile!

I have to say yes for the Post partum lube we did the deed yesterday, for the first time and I am 6 weeks PP today. I definitely felt drier so the lube helped. I put some on DH and I used the applicator to put a little over 1 gram inside me. Fingers crossed we will be blessed but it was nice to be close to my hubby again! We stopped being together at 23 weeks due to fear of losing our little man...It has definitely been awhile!

I'm so sorry for your loss Castaway...and I'm glad you and Dh were able to reconnect. I used just a tad less than 1 gram last night and thought that worked out best for me. Really love preseed now! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->