Preseed Question

Right I'm getting me some of that next month..!

You should, I love it!!!! And with lots of ladies saying they got :bfp: while using it, it can't hurt unless you or DH hates the feel of it...:happydance:

I will deffo. This month around O time I have been pretty wet anyway and no need for any fooling around at all which is unusual for me.. I'm hoping my body is actually finally doing what it is supposed to. Had my first ever positive opk too!

Good luck castaway bride!!

I am in Australia and we don't have preseed but I bought the maybe baby sperm friendly lube, it was great! We conceived my son 1st clomid round using it.

hopeful ! I am in aust too ! please google lullabyconception - I bought it off there and they deliver to you.. I got it sent to my work and it came with 10 testers.. I got positives on the tests that came with them..
xx

I used it for the first time this cycle as well! 5 dpo today so KMFX'd!!!!

I'm in similar boat - used it for the 1st time this cycle, currently 7dpo - can time go ANY slower?!?!!? :nope:

lm3898 - have you tested yet !! when will you start testing??

xx

lm3898 - have you tested yet !! when will you start testing??

xx

Hahahah of course I have!! I'm a :test: - aholic! I tested yesterday at 8 dpo only b/c I had this CRAZY mud-run obstacle course in the mountains so I wanted to know if I was pregnant in case of scary obstacles [i.e.electrocution hehe]... but alas even though I got :bfn: there was nothing too scary on the course.

I tested 2x today - once this a.m. and 6 p.m. just with super cheapie wondfo's b/c I have about 40 of them that come with my opk's...still :bfn:.

However, my temp is still high & I feel confident this month for some reason. We def :sex: the right times this month, & I know your odds go up w/ each month [this is my 3rd month ttc]. It's also my first month using pre-seed so....I'm just keeping my fx, wishing & praying for a :bfp:

How are you feeling post :bfp: :happydance: Do you have a doctor's appt scheduled yet?

Ladies I had some sharp stabbing pain on my left side, kind of near my belly button. It was brief, do you think that may be implantation? I have had AF cramps very mildly for days. I am one week away from AF..

Earlier this morning I had a stringy tissue in the toilet at FMU. It was brownish yellow...

Ladies I had some sharp stabbing pain on my left side, kind of near my belly button. It was brief, do you think that may be implantation? I have had AF cramps very mildly for days. I am one week away from AF..

Earlier this morning I had a stringy tissue in the toilet at FMU. It was brownish yellow...

Sounds promising!

Sounds promising!

I sure hope so, 9 DPO, still negative but I have that sharp tugging on my left side of my belly slightly this morning. I wonder if I will get a positive in the next few days, that would be amazing!

I tested on Saturday at 11 DPO and it was negative but Friday and Saturday I've had mild cramps like my period was coming but nothing! Still hoping!

Well just wiped and had some EWCM with yellow chunks, very little. I have mild cramping as well. My fingers and toes are crossed! lol

Well just wiped and had some EWCM with yellow chunks, very little. I have mild cramping as well. My fingers and toes are crossed! lol

At times I've seen yellowish small chunks too! I hope it's a good sign as well!

Hahahah of course I have!! I'm a :test: - aholic! I tested yesterday at 8 dpo only b/c I had this CRAZY mud-run obstacle course in the mountains so I wanted to know if I was pregnant in case of scary obstacles [i.e.electrocution hehe]... but alas even though I got :bfn: there was nothing too scary on the course.

I tested 2x today - once this a.m. and 6 p.m. just with super cheapie wondfo's b/c I have about 40 of them that come with my opk's...still :bfn:.

However, my temp is still high & I feel confident this month for some reason. We def :sex: the right times this month, & I know your odds go up w/ each month [this is my 3rd month ttc]. It's also my first month using pre-seed so....I'm just keeping my fx, wishing & praying for a :bfp:

How are you feeling post :bfp: :happydance: Do you have a doctor's appt scheduled yet?

lol @ electrocution !! wow that sounds crazy-awesome
i'd be weary of internet cheapies! I got negatives with my ones!!
whereas FR's the lines came up straight away !
Im feeling fine! still no major symptoms.. just some odd cramping every now and then as if AF is going to come soon.. my AF due date is today!!
*cringe* so im cautiously waiting for these next few days to pass...
I have already done a blood test and will get the results today, and then I guess in two weeks time will have to go for an ultrasound to see the heartbeat at around 6 weeks! i am incredibly nervous !!!
thank you for asking =)
xx

I gave in and tested tonight. It's bfn. I don't even think I expect it to be positive anymore.:sad2:

I'm running to the store right now to get some preseed. This is my fertile week, with O expexted on Fri, so We're getting busy on the regular...lol. It's also our 11yr anniversary on Fri so we're hopeful to get a wonderful gift this month. I'm also doing BA...anything that helps, right. This is our 2nd cycle ttc and You ladies make me feel so hopeful. Good luck and baby dust to all!

Bubble - did you get your results? What's the latest?

I'm 11 dpo today - :bfn: on FRER :cry: NO :witch: yet but my temp dropped however, I woke up at 4:30 a.m. instead of 6:30 a.m. so I know that had something to do with it. I'm highly doubtful now but not yet out. Cramping since yesterday though...:shrug:

Fx for you!

lol @ electrocution !! wow that sounds crazy-awesome
i'd be weary of internet cheapies! I got negatives with my ones!!
whereas FR's the lines came up straight away !
Im feeling fine! still no major symptoms.. just some odd cramping every now and then as if AF is going to come soon.. my AF due date is today!!
*cringe* so im cautiously waiting for these next few days to pass...
I have already done a blood test and will get the results today, and then I guess in two weeks time will have to go for an ultrasound to see the heartbeat at around 6 weeks! i am incredibly nervous !!!
thank you for asking =)
xx

You definitely should buy it - I love, love love it lol. I even think it makes :sex: better, but don't use too much - that's my only advice - I use less than half of what they say to. This is currently my 3rd cycle ttc but I think I might be out, still waiting for the :witch:

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! My three year wedding anniversary is 9/18 but we have been together almost 10 years overall :hugs:.

I'm running to the store right now to get some preseed. This is my fertile week, with O expexted on Fri, so We're getting busy on the regular...lol. It's also our 11yr anniversary on Fri so we're hopeful to get a wonderful gift this month. I'm also doing BA...anything that helps, right. This is our 2nd cycle ttc and You ladies make me feel so hopeful. Good luck and baby dust to all!

You definitely should buy it - I love, love love it lol. I even think it makes :sex: better, but don't use too much - that's my only advice - I use less than half of what they say to. This is currently my 3rd cycle ttc but I think I might be out, still waiting for the :witch:

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! My three year wedding anniversary is 9/18 but we have been together almost 10 years overall :hugs:.

We are going away 10/26 for our two year anniversary!! Anniversaries all around :thumbup:

Castaway bride!!!! U have a pregnancy ticker!!!!!!!!!
(But I'm confused as it says 2weeks 6 days ?? 6 dpo is that possible?!)

Bubble - did you get your results? What's the latest?

I'm 11 dpo today - :bfn: on FRER :cry: NO :witch: yet but my temp dropped however, I woke up at 4:30 a.m. instead of 6:30 a.m. so I know that had something to do with it. I'm highly doubtful now but not yet out. Cramping since yesterday though...:shrug:

Fx for you!

yes the clinic rang me to confirm and they've told me that yes I am definitely pregnant, blood test came back positive!
awww well still no witch right!?? hmmm well fingers crossed hun! just a few more days of waiting then....

Castaway bride!!!! U have a pregnancy ticker!!!!!!!!!
(But I'm confused as it says 2weeks 6 days ?? 6 dpo is that possible?!)

*gasp* castaway bride!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"