Preseed Question

We tried it for the first time last night and I like it...OH and I both like it. I really have to learn to enjoy the journey and not focus on the end goal only. I'm so ready for my :bfp: already. I have to get through this fertile week before I even start my TWW.

Castaway bride!!!! U have a pregnancy ticker!!!!!!!!!
(But I'm confused as it says 2weeks 6 days ?? 6 dpo is that possible?!)

I believe I implant early around 8 dpo :thumbup:
Bubble - did you get your results? What's the latest?

I'm 11 dpo today - :bfn: on FRER :cry: NO :witch: yet but my temp dropped however, I woke up at 4:30 a.m. instead of 6:30 a.m. so I know that had something to do with it. I'm highly doubtful now but not yet out. Cramping since yesterday though...:shrug:

Fx for you!

yes the clinic rang me to confirm and they've told me that yes I am definitely pregnant, blood test came back positive!
awww well still no witch right!?? hmmm well fingers crossed hun! just a few more days of waiting then....

Castaway bride!!!! U have a pregnancy ticker!!!!!!!!!
(But I'm confused as it says 2weeks 6 days ?? 6 dpo is that possible?!)

*gasp* castaway bride!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
x

Congratulations!

We tried it for the first time last night and I like it...OH and I both like it. I really have to learn to enjoy the journey and not focus on the end goal only. I'm so ready for my :bfp: already. I have to get through this fertile week before I even start my TWW.

Yes ladies, got my BFP at 10 dpo, 5 days before AF!!! I am hoping our miracle baby is a sticky bean!!

I just wanted to let you ladies know we used pre seed both days 4 and 5 days before O and we are preggers! I give a lot of the credit to pressed!!!

Enjoy your baby dancing girls!!!

Castaway, were you using an OPK or were you monitoring your O some other way?

wow that's such great news castaway!
so how many days is your cycle usually? im still surprised your ticker says 2 weeks 6 days! that's so early!! I found out at 3weeks 2 days and thought that was already pretty early hahaha!
yay bump buddies !!!!!

wow that's such great news castaway!
so how many days is your cycle usually? im still surprised your ticker says 2 weeks 6 days! that's so early!! I found out at 3weeks 2 days and thought that was already pretty early hahaha!
yay bump buddies !!!!!

My first baby I found out at 3 wks 1 day. My cycle is very short, 26 days. Like clock work! I am holding off on getting too excited, want to give my little bean time to settle, just in case b/c yeah super duper early!

My first baby I found out at 3 wks 1 day. My cycle is very short, 26 days. Like clock work! I am holding off on getting too excited, want to give my little bean time to settle, just in case b/c yeah super duper early!

that's so amazing!
my cycle is 27 days 95% of the time..

yes definitely just rest easy and go to bed early.. that's exactly how I felt last week.. so early and such a fragile stage! good luck and see you on the first tri boards xx

that's so amazing!
my cycle is 27 days 95% of the time..

yes definitely just rest easy and go to bed early.. that's exactly how I felt last week.. so early and such a fragile stage! good luck and see you on the first tri boards xx

I am actually on crutches so all I have been doing is resting :haha: Other then the occasional hop to the rest room I have taken residence on the couch! I had minor ankle surgery in the beginning of my cycle..13 days and I can walk again, I can't wait!

Castaway bride..... 10 dpo would make you 3 weeks and 3 days though?

Has anyone had any success lately? I started using the preseed on Mon and OH and I dtd Sun, Mon and Wed and I think I O'd within the last 18 hours or so. I'm feeling cautiously optimistic as I enter my TWW. I think I'll wait until I am least 8dpo before I test for the first time.

I've used preseed for the last 4 days in a row, and probably will again tonight :) I think I will O today or tomorrow, so I guess we'll find out in around 2 weeks if I've been successful :D

We used preseed this cycle and got our BFP a week ago! I really do think it helped :)

Silly question, how can you be three weeks pregnant.. does that mean AF didn't come? or testing early.

Silly question, how can you be three weeks pregnant.. does that mean AF didn't come? or testing early.

I found at 2 wks 6 days, 6 days before AF. AF due this Sunday but my lines keep getting darker :thumbup:

So do you count day one of pg as CD1 or day you ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->