• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Preseed success stories?? Preseed tips?

calimom029

Reaction score
Hi there!!
This is gonna be our first month using preseed. I've seen many posts of women saying they used only half the recommended amount... How much did you use? Did you get pregnant after using preseed?
Thank you so much ladies!! Baby dust to all of you :baby:

Currently 15 weeks pregnant after using preseed! We just used it like regular lube--no applicators.

I used preseed when ttc DD so it worked for me. I think I used the recommended amount but it's hard to remember...

I used it for the 1st time last cycle on my fertile days.. never worked for me ..:cry:..yet...
I will use it the next cycle .. fingers crossed.

The last time I used it we conceived so will definitely be using it again! We use only half of the recommended amount (otherwise it's too much and too "slippy") and apply it like a normal lube. :)

I've been using it for about 4 cycles and it didn't work:( but I've read a lot of women conceive while using it!
It is quite messy, so use less. I used less than half the other day and it was still too much. Use half at first and then you'll see if you need more or less next time around.

Good luck and baby dust
:dust:

We used it first cycle TTC and conceived even though I had no EWCM that cycle :flower: we used like 1/4 the recommended amount.

we're using it for the 1st time this month. currently on cycle #11 ttc #2 so hoping utter works for us!

we've been using about half the recommended amount as a little goes a long way! I've been using the applicator.
Xx

I used to use Conceive plus but changed over to Preseed last month (we wasnt fully actively trying last month OH was ill) but we have used it this month, we use it like a normal lube and dont use applicators. Fingers crossed it works :)

No luck as yet with it.
Started using the applicators then just use it topical now.

We started using it on our second cycle when we were trying to conceive our first. We got pregnant on the third cycle :) We are using PreSeed again to conceive #2 :happydance:

I used it out of desperation to try anything new last cycle..
and im pregnant!
I inserted very very small amount prior to BD and then also used it on my mister while BDing for ease of access hehehe
definitely didnt use the amount recommended on the tube.. or else it would just dribble out everywhere lol sorry TMI..

It may not work for some people. but I can tell you that it does no harm either and definitely raises the chances of conceiving! It's worth trying!!
xx

I used it out of desperation to try anything new last cycle..
and im pregnant!
I inserted very very small amount prior to BD and then also used it on my mister while BDing for ease of access hehehe
definitely didnt use the amount recommended on the tube.. or else it would just dribble out everywhere lol sorry TMI..

It may not work for some people. but I can tell you that it does no harm either and definitely raises the chances of conceiving! It's worth trying!!
xx

Congrats on your BFP!!! I'm also using it out of desperation to try something different this month around. I'm very optimistic ;-) its good to know it helped a lot of women get their BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"