Preseed vs Conceive Plus

AliciaX

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies :flower:

I'm wondering which is best to use since I am actually trying this month properly!! I will get that BFP before May and I will surprise my lovely hubby. :thumbup:
I heard good things about Conceive Plus from Boots but also heard it was messy. What do you think ladies?

Both do the same thing to be honest, i got caught with Conceive plus ;-)

I using conceive plus, never tried preseed! Good luck

I started using conceive plus this month, and liked it for BDing right at O because my own cm is usually best a bit before my O date...can't say yet if it worked, but seriously hoping for my BFP this month!! I definitely wouldn't use the full amount they say though...that would be a mess for sure!

Good luck randa! Keep me updated how you get on! I will be buying conceive plus tomorrow and I am really looking forward to using it! Thank you ladies!

I like conceive plus just don't use the applicators! They are messy and not veryvsexy lol

Tbh I have tried both and neither has worked. I don't get much ewcm, but even a tiny amount of conceive plus or preseed made ings waaaaaay to slippy (sorry tmi). The only thing that worked dor me was increasing natural ewcm with acupuncture, herbs and guinafesin x

Keep the advices coming in ladies! I could do with a lot of it! I think I need to try something extra as nothing worked so far and I have until May to surprise my hubby :) it'll be our 3rd year anniversary. I am definitely going to give conceive plus a try but don't want hubby to realise as he will probably start telling me to just leave it and let it happen naturally! Well it obviously isn't happening naturally and a little but of help couldn't hurt ;-)

Defo can't hurt... You can apply it before, without him noticing, just don't use too much!! X

Hi i havn't tried c-plus but i hav tried preseed & conceived both times i used it Along with opks & smep. First time i used it because were on clomid & it dries up cm conceived that cycle. Second time 6 yrs later just used it without being on clomid & conceived forst cycle. Currently second cycle using it so we will see but only went off bc pill last cycle so hoping ths cycle it wrks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->