Preseed - your views

ilovemykids

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
So after my AF arrived at half past one this morning after stressing and becoming more hopeful by the minute throughout the day I have purchased some Preseed, can any of you ladies that have already brought this give me your opinions please?? and has it actually worked for anyone?????

Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I used it for 2-3 months. But I didn't have dryness problems so preseed made things a little bit messy. (sorry TMI) If you're not having dryness problems I'd say use it carefully. Sorry about your AF, wishing you good luck for this cycle!!

We've used it for the first time and I think we may have used a little too much and we only used 2 gm ! Fingers crossed it works first time for us both!

Heaps of baby dust to you xx

i've read some really good things about it so thought i would give it a go, i'm not sure what else to try, running out of ideas.......xxx

It is said that if you're not having any chance when BDing in the evening you may try BDing in the morning.
I know how hard it is to watch months go by, but I'm sure it'll happen!
keep your hopes and head up.you're not alone
:dust:

I used it along with Instead/softcups the month I got pregnant with my son ( to the left ) after trying for over 16 months and a miscarriage the month before. I will be using them again this month, now I just have to hope my husband gets to come home when I'm ovulating. I know what it feels like to be disappointed month after month, I will be prayin for you.

We used lube before ttc so we just switched, we used preseed for a bit, it is quite messy I found (unless I was doing it wrong!) We now use concieve plus which feels better and can be bought from boots which is useful! But as yet no bfp

I've used it for 3 months, and as you see, I'm still here.

I think this month I'll try not use any.

We got pregnant with Nathan first month using it. Great stuff and feels very natural. Recommend 100%

i've been using it 6 months now and not a thing, some people swear by it but it hasnt worked for me. Just try not to get your hopes up on it working straight away like it has with some, i did, and 6 months later my hopes are still getting crushed

Thankyou guys, i have nothing to lose giving it a try, thinking about it though we do only seem to do it at night so maybe have to try and swap the times around this month, i honestly thought something might of happened this month when my nipples were sore afew days before as that has never happened before but nope i guess that will be another thing i can add to my pmt symptoms!!!!
Wishing us all luck for Feb!!!!!! xxxxx

I bought some today and plan on using it right away. I've heard a TON of success stories. Baby Dust to you!!!

This was our first month TTC...after doing some research, I decided to order Preseed to use during my fertile days. My husband absolutely hated it. :haha: We did get our BFP this month! :cloud9: Although I can't say with certainty that Preseed had anything to do with it, I think it definitely didn't hurt our chances. :winkwink:

Good Luck! I hope you get your BFP soon! :hugs:

I also got a BFP on the first month using Preseed. Used way less than the recommended amount, it did feel pretty natural. We only BD'd in the evenings on the BFP cycle.

Good luck!!! Hope you like it and it works for you.

My dh and I use it, and we love it. I tend to be a little dry, so it helps us a lot. For 7 months, he just put a little on externally, but last cycle, I inserted it for the first time. It was GREAT! However, just put a little in. I literally put 1/4 of what the box suggested, and even that was a little too much. However, with all of that said, here I am...in my 9th cycle, and no bfp. :shrug: We'll keep on using it though!

First month trying it . . . a little bit messy and not sure how helpful it is if you have plenty of your own CM, mostly used it prior to EWCM and now waiting to see if we get our BFP this month!

One thing I didn't like is that the applicator is uncomfortable!

First month trying it . . . a little bit messy and not sure how helpful it is if you have plenty of your own CM, mostly used it prior to EWCM and now waiting to see if we get our BFP this month!

One thing I didn't like is that the applicator is uncomfortable!

Put a little pre-seed on the applicator. Glides right in!

This was our first month TTC...after doing some research, I decided to order Preseed to use during my fertile days. My husband absolutely hated it. :haha: We did get our BFP this month! :cloud9: Although I can't say with certainty that Preseed had anything to do with it, I think it definitely didn't hurt our chances. :winkwink:

My DH hates it too :haha: I'm in the 2WW hoping I get my BFP on my first Preseed cycle too.

My DH hates it too :haha: I'm in the 2WW hoping I get my BFP on my first Preseed cycle too.

I guess my hubby's not alone. :haha: When we got our BFP, I think he was happier about not having to use Preseed anymore than the fact that we're expecting! :haha:

I really hope you get your BFP soon! :hugs: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->