Preseed.

hopefulinwv

Reaction score
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but DH & I are ttc and were wondering if anyone has ever had success with pre seed lube? Thanks:flower:

Hi there! :wave:

Fellow West Virginian here!

I did a google search on preseed before buying and there has been lots of success stories.

Hi there! :wave:

Fellow West Virginian here!

I did a google search on preseed before buying and there has been lots of success stories.

Hello! :hi: Nice to see another West Virginian on here :D Awesome. We're gonna start using it. Hope it works!

Hope it works for you :) I've only heard positive things about it. Am also using. x

To expand upon that - I think you only need it if you don't have enough EGCM. I'm naturally on the dry side and can't bd without lubricant and usually use KY until I read that KY is not sperm friendly because it's not PH balanced. Since we started ttc I googled sperm friendly lubricant and that's how I found pre-seed.

Good luck on your ttc journey!

To expand upon that - I think you only need it if you don't have enough EGCM. I'm naturally on the dry side and can't bd without lubricant and usually use KY until I read that KY is not sperm friendly because it's not PH balanced. Since we started ttc I googled sperm friendly lubricant and that's how I found pre-seed.

Good luck on your ttc journey!

Ty. We tried before without lube sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Sounds good to have in case there's a time where we can't without lube. Good luck to you too.

I got pregnant first cycle with preseed with my daughter. And I always had enough EWCM before having her but it did seem to help. You do not need to use NEARLY as much as they suggest or you'll be bathing in it. (I think they like to make sure you buy another $24 bottle of the stuff.) I used about 1/4-1/3 what they recommended with my girly. :)

Good luck! I hope it works as well for you as it did for me. (And we're totally using it this month too. So I'm hoping it works well for me twice!)

I got pregnant first cycle with preseed with my daughter. And I always had enough EWCM before having her but it did seem to help. You do not need to use NEARLY as much as they suggest or you'll be bathing in it. (I think they like to make sure you buy another $24 bottle of the stuff.) I used about 1/4-1/3 what they recommended with my girly. :)

Good luck! I hope it works as well for you as it did for me. (And we're totally using it this month too. So I'm hoping it works well for me twice!)

Awesome. We picked some up. Good point. They don't give you that big of a tube. I was shocked when i opened the box lol This is our first time ever ttc so i hope it helps! Good luck.

I got my BFP yesterday - this was the first cycle we used it (although in all fairness, our second cycle trying, so I don't have a lot of data to go on.) I would recommend it, as I have very little cm and needed the help!

FYI, if you do use it, never use the amount it suggests... way too much!

Doah - just saw you already picked some up - Baby dust! I hope it works as well for you as it has for many others!

Well.... This was our 2nd cycle using pre-seed... Our 5th cycle TTC #1.. I am currently 6DPO so.. guess we'll see if it works the 2nd time.?

I got my BFP yesterday - this was the first cycle we used it (although in all fairness, our second cycle trying, so I don't have a lot of data to go on.) I would recommend it, as I have very little cm and needed the help!

FYI, if you do use it, never use the amount it suggests... way too much!

Doah - just saw you already picked some up - Baby dust! I hope it works as well for you as it has for many others!

Congrats! have a healthy 9 months momma! :D i really hope it helps us too. We were using the poise lube (it was glycerin & paraben free & didn't irritate me) but when i seen an article where most lube kill sperm it concerned me. We want to the sperm to go on their journey not die from the lube lol This is our first cycle ttc so i don't have a very good chance but hopefully it won't take us long either.

Well.... This was our 2nd cycle using pre-seed... Our 5th cycle TTC #1.. I am currently 6DPO so.. guess we'll see if it works the 2nd time.?

Good luck. I hope you get your BFP this time. Let me know. Baby dust.

We conceived DS using it. Normal lube last month and had a chemical - probably coincidence but I'll aalways wonder whether the lube affected the sperm or embryo.
Pre-seed has now been ordered!

We conceived using pre seed, we just rubbed it on my partner though (tmi) we didn't bother with the applicators. Good luck x

We conceived DS using it. Normal lube last month and had a chemical - probably coincidence but I'll aalways wonder whether the lube affected the sperm or embryo.
Pre-seed has now been ordered!

Sorry about your loss. Nice to hear success storied with pre seed. we are now using it :)

What I read was that to use the applicator with a little more product during the fertile window and use it as a regular lube without the applicator other times. Since a tube only comes with 9 applicators you can make it last longer this way.

Loved it! Used it to get pregnant with my daughter, but did not need to use the whole tube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->