preseed?!

I haven't had my bfp yet as this is our first cycle really trying, but we used Preseed this cycle and we love it!! Even with supplements I'm still unable to produce enough EWCM :blush:

We aren't out of Preseed quite yet but we bought another box of the stuff :)

Hope this is not a silly question but I've noticed some of them come without applicators, in that case do you just use your fingers instead? Is it better to get it with the applicators?

I haven't ordered yet just looking :)

EDIT: I'm talking about conceive plus, is preseed better? There applicators are reusable?

Babyjan the packaging on the Preseed recommends to dispose the applicators after use but I imagine as long as you sanitize them, they're perfectly reusable. That's what I've been doing anyway.

Some ladies just use Preseed like regular lube so I don't imagine you actually need applicators for it to work. I just like to use the applicators to be extra safe :)

Me and DH went and got some yesterday. First cycle trying it, I'll let you ladies know if I have any luck.

Ok so remind me what a good amount is to use I have read a lot of don't use the recommended amount...:)

I reuse my applicators, I just clean them and sanitize them well and good as new

I bought preseed and have used it a few times. sometimes I get frustrated if I can't umm, get ready, so it helps. we try not to use it though. trying to use what nature intended, but it's a good back up! I haven't gotten a bfp yet so I can't say much on that.

:bfp:!!!! This was our second month using preseed and our first BFP ever. I'm convinced that it helped since I'm a bit dry :blush:. It might have happened last month except my cycle was longer so we :sex: at the wrong time. I use the applicators and about 1.5-2 g and he sometimes puts a bit on himself too. We really like it!!! I highly recommend it - we used it every time we did the dance this month. GL ladies!!!!

If you run out of applicators: you can buy insulin syringes!!!
They cost about $3 for pack of 12 usually. You can unscrew the needle top on every single one of them and just suck preseed right in and use it...

This is cheaper than buying off of amazon.

:bfp:!!!! This was our second month using preseed and our first BFP ever. I'm convinced that it helped since I'm a bit dry :blush:. It might have happened last month except my cycle was longer so we :sex: at the wrong time. I use the applicators and about 1.5-2 g and he sometimes puts a bit on himself too. We really like it!!! I highly recommend it - we used it every time we did the dance this month. GL ladies!!!!

Congratulations! !!
H and H 9 months

One thing is for sure, pre-seed has helped produce so much more ewcm. Love it! FX for a BFP this month.

10 dpo bfn today....temp is nice and high at 98.04 still brb third cycle with presseed

Congrats future mum! How long wer u ttc? Just ordered mine too as after ths AF wil b ttc!! Love love love preeseed along with opks wrkd f me both times so hoping it does again

10ish dpo Today bfn still not hopeful but im a poas addict So will keep testing till af arrives, ive had alot of Thick creamy ew ish cm headaches, on and off nausea, gassy and some cramping since maybe 6ishdpo . Obviously Im reading into every sign even though im trying not to. Hoping preseed has helped with not so great timing this cycle

Not sure if this was asked, didn't read all the posts here. Decided to try Preseed since CM was a little lacking last cycle. Do you have to order it online or do stores like walmart carry it? which would be cheaper?

After 6 months of trying we used preseed and got positive on first cycle of using it. I would definitely recommend it. We will be using it straight away when ttc number 2. Best of luck to you all x

I bought mine on Amazon, but have seen it at Walmart as well!

We were TTC for 18 months with no luck, did two rounds of failed IUI's.
Got our BFP the first month trying with Preeseed on our own!

Also said before, don't need to use the recommended amount. You'd be swimming in it lol

Just use what feels comfortable to you

I've heard a lot of good things about preseed, and about people getting BFP after first use. So I'm very excited about getting some, using it along with an Ovulation kit I have a good feeling.

I went to Walmart, they didn't have it . So I bought mines from Target for 20$.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->