preseed?!

I'm about DPO 7-9 and I got a positive two days ago, then a negative, and now a positive again. I think i may have a bad batch of wondfos...but if they were a bad batch, wouldn't all three of them been negative?

I'm about DPO 7-9 and I got a positive two days ago, then a negative, and now a positive again. I think i may have a bad batch of wondfos...but if they were a bad batch, wouldn't all three of them been negative?

U can get false negatives but not dalse positives. Altho i knw alot of women hv had faulty tests i personally never have. If negative dont see even a hint of a line & when positive if early as u are i too gt 2 positives & 1 negative on cheapies but confirmed with a frer & was clear as day faint but thr & next day digi confirmed too. Good luck

:hi: Sorry I've heard wondfos have got a bad reputation these days :nope: I'm tempted to try preseed. I've heard so many great things about it x

How much are the ones you guys got? As in how many applicators and what was the price? UK please x

:hi: Sorry I've heard wondfos have got a bad reputation these days :nope: I'm tempted to try preseed. I've heard so many great things about it x

I just used preseed this cycle, as I had to have a termination late October and my body does not produce fertile CM yet (whereas I had it dripping out of me before the termination). I also used softcups....so I was kind of hoping this was my cycle!

How much are the ones you guys got? As in how many applicators and what was the price? UK please x

Hi i get my preseed from accessDiagnostics.uk & cant remember exactly but think around £12 thy also hv offers on thr so check it out plus fast delivery & reliable. I also order my opks & cheap hpts on thr & hv never had evaps or faulty tests. I usually order one cycles worth (so 1 preseed, 50 opk & 50 hpt) & have never had t go onto cycle 2 but that way if u do need more i always think once af here i can order then & hv it delivered before i wil nd it i am on cycle1 trying with preseed again & using 1.5mg every other day we bed & wil use on fertile days too. That way stil wrks & more than enuf u only really need 1.5mg & it lasts me around 2 cycles. Always hav half a tube left over too. Oh & i get the one that comes with applicators. Good luck x

I just used preseed this cycle, as I had to have a termination late October and my body does not produce fertile CM yet (whereas I had it dripping out of me before the termination). I also used softcups....so I was kind of hoping this was my cycle!

Sorry to hear that, have you tried a different brand since the different results? Fx for you :flower:

Any updates on any testers yet? I wil b testing in couple days so wil see if i am just as lucky with preseed as was twice before. Will update but if not i'v already ordered more for next cycle as i love it anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->