preseed

babypeanut25

mama of 2 boys and 1 princess
Reaction score
Just bought some preseed from Target. Success stories?? Advice?? Did hubby know you used it?? Will he notice something is different during...foreplay lol.

Hey good luck :)

We used conceive plus - effectively the same thing. I don't know if it helped but it certainly didn't hinder lol

I think hunny may notice :/ It's ooey gooey sticky lol. Really hope it works for you hun

Thank you :)

Don't think he noticed as I skipped pre fun lol. Put on some sexy wear and jumped him! Popped my diva cup in after...crossed fingers!!

we are going to try conceive plus for the first time, I have read good reviews on both preseed and conceive plus so am hoping for the best.

Good luck

Hi guys we have just bought some preseed, heard really good things. Not sure it will work but worth giving it a go. I have panhypopituarism, I dont have regular periods and im not sure I ovulate but hey its worth giving a go xx

We tried it and hated it. It was too thick and syrupy.

We tried it this month, we both liked it, dh knew anyway bit probably would of noticed. Don't know if it has helped conceive yet though x

I used preseed after 17 months of trying with no success. We were pregnant the first month! I was in shock! I heard of lots of stories like mine, but just didn't think it was possible for me.

The only advice I have is you don't need to use as much as they say. We use very little. Just as much as what is comfortable for you and your partner!

Good luck everyone trying it!

Thank you :)

Don't think he noticed as I skipped pre fun lol. Put on some sexy wear and jumped him! Popped my diva cup in after...crossed fingers!!

Woohoo fx tightly for you!! :) I don't know why I typed hunny I meant hubby haha :/ xx

I just got it as well. Hubby knows I got it. I don't put it inside, we just use it like we would any other lube. You really don't need much, just a little tiny bit. It is really slippery, but I like that feeling personally so if that isn't your thing you might not like it. O is in a few days yet so I don't know if it helped.

I inserted about 2g and that seemed good. I liked that it was already in there all ready to go :)

I bought PreSeed last cycle, we ended up only liking 1g, otherwise we both felt like it was too much. It was our first time using it last cycle. This cycle we will use it as well.

we tried for the first time too... hubby liked it, but we didn't use as much as they say... just 1-2g. i'm reaching the end of my tww so i'll let you know if it works.

we used preseed once and a week later got BFP I had never been preggers before and now we have a beautiful baby girl. So, in my opinion it helped us as I am a type 1 diabetic and sometimes diabetic ladies get dry in there. and it helped.

I was thinking of giving preseed a try but I just went to their website & read this:

Pre~seed® the Right Solution for Your Vaginal Dryness!

But I don't have vaginal dryness, in fact quite the opposite.

So is it worth a try? Happy to try it, just hadn't realized it was a dryness deterrent rather than a baby helper.

I conceived my first after 5 years was on clomid for 11 months & on 12th month used pressed & conceived he is 7 now.

6 years later started ttc again had 1 bleed after stopping bc pill used preseed second cycle & got BFP but mc at 8 wks

Currently onto second cycle trying again nothing yet but I do believe it works has for me good luck x

I used preseed & I've had lots of pregnancy symptoms just no bfp :(

OK, thanks ladies! Ordered it Amazon anyhow.

Good luck Gem, I know that feeling... All the symptoms but not a single BFP, doctor thinks it's a cyst, grrr!!

Sending you baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"