• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Preseed

caz_hills

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondered if anyone uses preseed? Does it really help ttc?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks x

Hey I used it to conceive dd.

This time its nkt helped so far.

I feel it's more of a don't hurt than a help really! If you don't make enough fertile cm then its just the thing :)

Thanks ladies. I wasn't sure if it truly was effective or not. Some amazing stories online though about people who swear by it. Hope it works for us!

Yeah there are some very encouraging stories. .
I guess it completely depends why you aren't getting pregnant atm... if its timing, or a fertility problem then no but if those swimmers just need a better fluid to swim through then it may just work!

Good luck.

Im using again this cycle and trying to bd a lot more!

Theres a lot of good in for you ladies are given! So the ones who have used pressed to get preg...how long did it take to to get pregnant since you started using it? I have it but I thought it was just for if you didnt secrete enough..

We don't know why - we got pregnant with my son in four months and this time it's five months with nothing. So we are trying anyway in case it helps x

Yeah we got pregnant in 2011 after trying for 4 or 5 months. Now its been little over a year so we are going to try pre-seed when im fertile.

I'm the minority here in that it wasn't a positive for me. But that might be because we didn't need it. I have lots of cm already. But when a BFP wasn't happening we decided to try everything. The husband hated preseed. He actually hid the tube after a month of using it haha. No matter the amount I used. He said it made me too slippery. So just in case it doesn't work for you guys, you're not alone. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"