• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Preseed???

TTTTina

Mom of 1 DS
Reaction score
I'm thinking of trying it this cycle. I have heard a lot of great reviews. Anyone have any success stories they'd like to share? How well did it(or didn't) work for you?

It worked for me, I got pregnant with my son with Preseed. I used again this cycle when TTC.. going to test end of this week so praying it has done its magic again :)
Try it out.

Good luck :)

I'm going to use conceive plus this month. Never used pressed but have heard very good reviews about it.

Good luck x

:dust:

With my first pregnancy I tried it on my second cycle and got pregnant. Not sure if it was good luck or preseed. Now trying for #2 and used it for the first time this cycle (cycle 2 again lol) and waiting to see if I get a BFP. I will keep you posted.

Started using pressed last month didn't get my bfp BUT I love it! ... Trying again this month along with clomid good luck sweetie xx

Thank you all! Hope you all keep me updated!! :)

I did not conceive the months I used it I did get pregnant on a few of the cycles when we just bd naturally with no lube.

However there are tons of success storys online of women using preseed and conceiving. good luck.

I used it this cycle. Only 5dpo though so will keep you posted!

I used it for one cycle and got pregnant (m/c). Starting over, and we're using it again. I like it!

Hi ladies,
I have used preseed several months. Overall I like the product but no BFPs. We will continue to use it since it's a little on the pricey side.

GL ladies on getting a positive!

Thanks!! Today was my first day using it, here's to hoping it helps!

We used it with TTC#1, fell pregnant straight away with our son.

I'm not going to use it (at least not at first) with #2 as we are going to sway for a girl and I'm not sure how it may effect ph etc.

All the best!! :)

Update on me. I just got a:bfp: First cycle using preseed. Now that's two pregnancies where I got a bfp the first cycle I tried preseed. Coincidence? maybe or maybe not lol.

Update on me. I just got a:bfp: First cycle using preseed. Now that's two pregnancies where I got a bfp the first cycle I tried preseed. Coincidence? maybe or maybe not lol.

Congrats!! Well that gives me hope!!! Hopefully I'll get my bfp this cycle too!! Lol

Didn't work for me this cycle, af showed.

I tried Preseed for cycles #5 + #6 and it didn't help. Actually had my chemical without it (cycle #7). But I'm thinking maybe I didn't try long enough so I'm going to try Conceive Plus until I can start assisted conception (hopefully my first try at IUI (or IVF) will be before New Years).

Tried Conceive Plus for the first time this cycle so we'll see what happens. Even if it doesn't work this time, I'll keep trying it anyway.

I'm sorry steph. Here's to hoping next cycle you get your bfp!!!!

Kat I would love for you to keep me updated!!!

I'm sorry steph. Here's to hoping next cycle you get your bfp!!!!

Kat I would love for you to keep me updated!!!

Sure will:thumbup:

Not feeling too positive this time but you never know:shrug: Expecting AF either Monday (most likely) or Tuesday but if she doesn't show by around Thursday/Friday, I'll test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"