Preseed

Megs555

Reaction score
Has anyone had success with preseed? Just bought it and hoping to hear encouraging stories! 😊

Never tried it. However I tried SMEP ( google it) and that worked first cycle. Now I'm pregnant. Hope this helps. Also if u try it u need to follow the plan. Sometimes I was not in the mood at all but just had to have sex lol.

Thanks! I read about it last week and decided to try it next cycle with preseed!

I tried it but did t concieve...however as soon as i took time away from the forums and stopped using preseed or opks etc i got pregnant. You honestly dont need anything but the relaxation of your mind. If you stop for a cycle and just stop trying and thinking baby and just keep watch over when your fertile period is, you greatly increase your chance to concieve. The reason why many people take so long is they stress about what they need to do and all the things to buy and try. I tried for 17 months until it was the break that caused it.

I've used it with all my pregnancies. I only used about 1/3 of the recommended amout. That would have been waayy too much! Good luck!!

Started using preseed with my son but switched to concieve plus because there was much more in the bottle for the price. I did the recommended amount but way before BDing so it could all soak in and then wiped the excess before BD.

Sophiasmom, alternatedi I'm glad to here that! Thanks for the input! How many cycles did it take while using it before you got your BFP?

It was usually about 3 cycles ttc with preseed. However, each time it took us that long to decide to do SMEP, and we got pregnant the first try with that each time.

i used 1/3 -1/2 and had two + pregnancies :)

I tried it but did t concieve...however as soon as i took time away from the forums and stopped using preseed or opks etc i got pregnant. You honestly dont need anything but the relaxation of your mind. If you stop for a cycle and just stop trying and thinking baby and just keep watch over when your fertile period is, you greatly increase your chance to concieve. The reason why many people take so long is they stress about what they need to do and all the things to buy and try. I tried for 17 months until it was the break that caused it.

I agree with this wholeheartedly! I used preseed for two months and then just used it on and off the next cycle while on holiday, but mostly just made the most of any EWCM I had and enjoyed sex just for the sake of sex rather than "BDing". No forums, no ovulation prediction, no stressing, no early testing and WHAM pregnant after a total of 4 cycles. Maybe it would have happened either way, but I think just relaxing made all the difference for me and I have heard many others say the same thing.

I did not use preseed, however I did take a pill called pregnancy prep. After months of trying with no luck I took prep for 1 month and got my BFP. And i know the same happened for two other women. you can find it on Amazon.

I used preseed and got pregnant. It was also my first month of Clomid, which my dr said can dry you out, so I got a bottle of preseed and some soft cups and went to town. Not sure if it was one factor or a combination of the 3, but it worked!

Possible Preseed pregnancy here! We were trying SMEP but my OH didn't cooperate :dohh: I used Preseed all but 2 of the maybe 6 times we BD leading up to O, if I can remember correctly. No guarantee it's what gave me my :bfp: but I was more diligent about using it the month I fell pregnant. Regardless of TTC or not, I like the silky feel of it over sticky lubricants.

I used preseed for about 12-14 months before I conceived, so I honestly don't think it helped for us.

However I continues using it as I often felt quite dry so it helped moved things along a bit if you know what I mean :winkwink:

I got my BFP during my second month of using preseed. But like a PP, I was also on my second month of clomid and was mainly using the preseed because clomid dries you out. It comes with applicators but I just used it like a regular lubricant. I think the trick for us was BDing all three days are ovulation, which we had never done before. Most people tell you to BD every other day but that wasn't working for us. Good luck!!

Just curious when the doc decided you should try clomid? Can you request it?

After a year of trying they will assist in conception, and my first step was an hsg. A procedure where they push dye through your tubes under an xray to make sure they're clear with no blockages. I did conceive that cycle but it was ectopic. Two months later went back to the dr to discuss options and she prescribed me my first dose of Clomid. I had been trying for 4 years, but they will help after a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->