• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Preseed

zainy2015

Reaction score
I've had the leep procedure done after carrying my first child. Also with my first pregnancy I had an emergency cerclage(stitch around cervix to help keep it strong) because my cervix was less that 1mm at 22 week.

My dd is almost 3 and we have been trying for #2 for 6 months.(4 months with a fertility clinic). I had a pct test done twice. Both times it was positive but I have next to none cervical mucus. They could barely collect a drop for the test! So my Dr. At the clinic suspects that my cervical glands got damaged by the cerclage or LEEP.

My husband does not want to do iui. This is the last month of follicle monitoring at the clinic(I'm very irregular as well so I'm on femara).

Today is my last day of ovulation, am getting a bit desperate :(. Has anyone who has minimal cervical mucus have luck with preseed?? I don't need it as a lubricant but more so to help carry the sperm past the cervix. Thanks!!!

Hi hun !!
I think preseed is just perfect for you.
Its mainly used, if women doesn't produce CM of its own.
I faced the same issue and succeeded the first month trying it :happydance:
All the best to you too :thumbup:

We added preseed to our second month trying. I can't say for sure if it helped because we also BD'd way more but it was a lot more comfortable and hubby loved it. I never really had an issue with cm or sexual fluid but I thought it couldn't hurt to have a boost.

My advice though: either apply it yourself just before you have sex or make it fun doing so. It has these applicators to basically shoot it inside you and it was awkward and uncomfortable and felt very very clinical (it also isn't pleasent when you aren't that turned on). We ended up using it as a lube but we used a good amount each time.

Thanks ladies. We did use it so we'll see how it goes(I'm 6dpo today). I'm a bit frustrated with my fertility clinic as they did not recommend or even mention preseed to me. It wasn't until I asked them about it the nurse responded "it wouldn't hurt". Although she said it's not guaranteed that It will help carry the sperm past my cervix. I still think they should have told me. It's so easy to use so why not try....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"