Present for a stylish 3 year old?

ummar

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

First time in this section - I'm usually hanging out in third tri :)

My niece is turning three years old next week and I really could do with some suggestions on what to get her. Budget is up to £30. Not looking for clothes because she is inundated with stylish clothes from her parents. I'm looking for a unique gift that will suit this age she is at. She already has a big dollhouse.

Any suggestions?

Haha! Tricky question. What are her favourite things, colours, etc?

My niece's favourite gift last time was a big purple showering ball and a matching hairbrush, but she's also been in love with every princess-themed dvd in the last year. You just never know with kids.

hehe... it's true, kids often like the simplest and oddest things.

I wish I knew my niece better to say what she likes. She adores her dollhouse and she loves stylish clothes. I'm sure she is alot more interesting than I'm making her out to be but I only see her about once a year!

I'm useless at this!

Monsoon/Accessorise have nice gifts - there are lovely bags for children and lots of other more unusual/unique things.

some really girly dress ups?
hair accessories?
some make up for kids? (although I'd ask the parents about that first!)
you could try and find a website with personalised things - bags etc?

How about some dressing up costumes, fairy wings, princess shoes, my friends LO will not leave the house without her sparkly wings so might be worth a shot.

My three year old LOVES kids make up and pretty dresses and her new pink ballet shoes. In fact, we can't go anywhere without her bringing the ballet shoes along too.

A friend of ours bought a Barbie Picnic/Tea Set and it comes in a stylish shiny pink barbie bag! Very nice & my lo (who is 2 and a half) acts like a right diva with it :)

Onlt problem is I dont know where its from! Even googled it & nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->