presents from LO

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowy-willow

Mummy to Ella
Reaction score
I need to get a few cheap presents for members of family from Ella

I need one for my grandparents, (so LO great grandparents) but I have no idea what.

I don't really want to go down the keyring route but no idea what else. I need to get them sorted asap.

cups? Picture of lo in a frame? LOs handprint in a frame? nanny/grandad books, nanny/grandad magnets etc xx

sorry im no good! im stuck as well!! me and SIL are doing a joint calender for my mum and dad of imogen and their 6 month old son. and i'll probably do a calender for the in laws again as if i did a framed pic they never seem to get put up (or not for long!), but the calenders stayed up all year!! but great grandparents im really stuck!!

i don't think calendars would get used or put up, same with frames, they already have the magnets as I am one of 10 grandchildren so they have had grandparents magnets coasters etc and never seen great grandparents ones. I don't think they would be used/put on fridges etc either. They are so hard to buy for. I don't want to spend a lot and need some by wednesday at latest (it crept up on me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"