Pressed success stories/advice

amanda77

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies, :hi:

I'm jumping over from TTC! So happy for all of you and wish you all a H&H 9 months! :yellow:

After doing some research, I'm thinking of using pressed this cycle. I would LOVE some advice and/or success stories if you all have any to share.

Thank you so much!! :hugs:

This thread is from yesterday if you wanna take a look :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/641384-preseed-question-ttc-buddy.html

Hi Amanda, My husband and I used it for the first time in April after months of trying to concieve. It was the month we decided to relax and not try or prevent. I don't know if it was the preseed or the less stress, but either way it worked. I believe it was the preseed!! We were so happy when we seen our first BFP. I would recommend it to anyone, I've heard many success stories but was not to positive about it..... But after using it once, here I am 9 weeks in. Good luck to you whatever you decide. Baby dust to you.

Thank you sooo much Candy Baby - I'm going to give it a try! Best of luck to you and congrats on that BFP!!!!!

I used concieve + this month after 6 cycles of trying ! Got my BFP !

I think it helped !

Hi, we were TTC for 8 months when we tried preseed and that was the month we got our BFP!!

I totally reccommend it, good luck!!

I got pregnant with my now 8 month old on my first cycle of using Conceive + :D The sperm-friendly lubes are amazing, IMO :happydance:

Good luck hun. I was also on cycle #3 with her..just first using C+

All the best! xx

We were trying for 3 and a half years, thought we would give pre seed a try and within 4months we had got our BFP!!! I also started taking flax seed capsules at the same time, one a day from CD1 till ovulation so it may have been a combination of both, so thats maybe worth a try too!!
Good luck hun and lots and lots of babydust coming your way!!
:dust:

xxx

I got my BFP first time using Preseed, just dont let your partner apply it i was like a swamp down there he squirted the whole flipping tube u there :haha:

WOW!!! Thanks ladies and congrats on your BFPs!!!!!!!!!!! I am for sure trying it this month and I will update on getting that BFP! :)

Worked for me the first month I tried it. But definitely don't use the "recommended" amount.

Worked for us, we used it for 2 cycles and fell pregnant after trying for nearly a year.

I got my bfp after 7 months ttc since our loss and used preseed the cycle I conceived. I would definitely recommend it! :)

Oh, to add. I only used 1g instead of 4 and on the ov night I used 1.5g. If I used more then it would have been too much!!

This baby is a preseed baby and the baby we conceived last time was also a preseed baby. I use half the recommended dose or it's just ridiculously slippy. :haha:

I used preseed as a lube (not with applicator) almost every cycle because I was lacking in the cough cough, CM department. SO this BFP cycle I used evening primrose WITH preseed and B50 and got my BFP. I think preseed helps everything stay nice and ready down there during the BDing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->