Presssure 10 days before AF!!!

MyLobster

Reaction score
just wanting to vent about my pressure going on around my ovaries since before ovulation, during, and now after. pain pain go away. Anyone else get pain 10 days before the wicked :witch: shows up :[

Im sure its just gas pain but its still aggravating!! lol

its funny i keep seeing these posts that relate to pressure... i was just saying on another thread about having slight pressure. It doesnt hurt, its not even bothering me really! its just apparent. i was telling my friend today and she described it as a "headache...but down there" :haha: idk i really dont think its gas or constipation though. although it does resemble that, but this has been going on for a few days now. we shall see i guess. i need an AF, so if thats what it is, im fine with. Bring it on witch!!

I thought mine was gas related too, and sometimes it is, but then sometimes after I uhmmm "relieve" myself, its still there, but im sure it must be cramps because I did get pregnant, I would've on my period and that's very doubtful, I hope yours means something tho :]

I've been having some cramp-like pressure too, but AF isn't due till the end of the month (going by my last cycle). Don't know what it could be, because I think I ovulated yesterday.

Maybe there's something in the air today... I've had a pressures sort of feeling around my ovaries all day too x

Pressure and frequent urination are also symptoms of ovulation. I get that too...it usually sticks around for about 3 days after i O.

That's interesting popchick... I think I ovulated on day 11, I know it's early as I have a 31 day cycle, but I'm now on day 15 and am getting nothing on opks, in the run up to cd11 I had progressively darker lines, although I never got a full positive, only about half the test line was positive... Anyway, it would make sense if I did in fact ovulate at the weekend that this is what the pressure is :) x

I hadn't heard of that being an ovulation symptom until it started happening to me. I thought I had some sort of ovulation problem, but when I Googled it, it turns out that it was a fairly common symptom :)

Well if it is an ovulation symptom, why do I still have it? I ovulated like 7 days ago....

thats my thing mylobster... i got my first +opk 11 days ago. when i google "slight pressure in lower abdomen" everything that comes up is early pregnancy symptoms. i dont even have to put pregnancy in the search box. im not saying that to get anyones hopes up (really, im not saying it to get MY hopes up!) i honestly think, for me, its pms. i cant be sure as this would be my first AF to have naturally. but ive had this pressure for a few days now and its getting stronger. its starting to feel more like cramps. i also feel very bloated, but ive been drinking a lot of water since my surgery, so idk. anyways we shall see! i just have to keep waiting!!

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=28513.0

Here is a really good thread with some more info. It looks like some women have the pressure and frequent urination all the way from ovulation until AF comes. It is also a sign of being estrogen deficient or having an ovarian cyst. Now that I read this, the times that I had the biggest problem with pressure were the times I ended up having a cyst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"