Pressure and stretching is REAL! 6/7 weeks baby no2

taylorttc

Reaction score
Wow the last few days the pressure and stretching feeling has been incredible!

I can't button my pants up anymore :haha:

Only 6/7 weeks why so much so soon?

Second baby...

Stretching was my first symptom with all of my pregnancies! Even my first! I had it right away at 3 1/2 weeks! Of course, the stretching is more painful with each subsequent baby. So definitely be prepared as the pregnancy goes on!

I'm only 5 weeks, and I've already been feeling a ton of pressure and stretching (3rd). I echo the pp about how it becomes more with each subsequent pregnancy. I had it a lot more with DS, and then more and earlier with this one.

Yep! I was already using a hairband to do up my jeans at 5 weeks! Looking 6 months gone at 7/8 weeks... Loads more stretching and pulling too x

Feel like I'm going to be huge this pregnancy !
With my first I didn't show until about 25 weeks and I feel like with this second pregnancy I will be looking due soon :haha:

OH keeps joking about twins :haha:

This pregnancy, my uterus literally hurt till around 9/10 weeks, it started before/around the time of my BFP and I had that at 11dpo. I felt constant stretching and pressure. I was also a lot bigger around the middle in terms of doing up trousers from around 6 weeks, I suspect that was bloat for me though. It's uncomfortable but it's very normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->