pressure down below???

sineady

S,L,J,PS
Reaction score
all day i have had a feeling down below that the baby is just going to drop out if that makes sense??? i keep getting shooting pains in my bum cheeks :blush: lol & i constantly feel like i need a wee!!!! the pressure gets really uncomfortable when i am stood up!! is this the baby engaging or what?? its getting really uncomfortable now :(

i have got the same thing as you and am a few days more along!!! it is taking my breath away... i personally think it is bubs engaging.. i can feel him in my pubic region and it feels as if he is nuzzeling his way in deeper! i am continuesly having to wee but cant get off the couch now as my legs hurt when i walk!.. lol are you getting pains when you walk... or reallllly low pressure pains at the front of your pubic region?

when i walk i get pains in my bum cheeks if that makes sense??? & pressure pains right in my lala like hes just going to drop out! it probs is baby engaging! i just worry about everything lol

well your not alone hunni!!! i am the exact same as you!!! in between my thighs where u have the two bones that lead to you lady bits is SOOOOOOOOOO sore! i feel like he is going to drop outa me too!!! lol but with alot of hard work! hehe

Weird I just started getting these pains in the last 20 mins! Thought I'd come on here on the off chance someone else had the same thing! I'm getting movement lower down too - instead of above my belly button it's now below. It def sounds like engaging but I hope someone can confirm it? I'm not ready to go to hospital in this weather!! X

Ive got the same feeling! Starting to get period like aches and pains so maybe this is a sign? Yesterday When I stood up I knew for sure I was either going to wet myself or he was going to fall out. Anyone getting sharp shooting pains in the vaginal area?

Im not same week as you or anything but i get this .. iv had it over a week now i thought i was going to actually give birth today when i was out! had really bad pressure and pains :shrug: but im fine now so i think its just baby engaging or pushing down x

Ive got the same feeling! Starting to get period like aches and pains so maybe this is a sign? Yesterday When I stood up I knew for sure I was either going to wet myself or he was going to fall out. Anyone getting sharp shooting pains in the vaginal area?

Me! Just started as I was making dinner and I felt a bit shaky afterwards! I'm still breathless though, I thought that was supposed to go away or am I jumping the gun a bit lol. But yeah the pain feels like my whole bottom is about to drop on the floor!!

I've been getting this increasingly over the past ten days or so. Groin ligament pain is killing today and my hips are agony. This can't go on much longer without a baby popping out!!!

Me! Just started as I was making dinner and I felt a bit shaky afterwards! I'm still breathless though, I thought that was supposed to go away or am I jumping the gun a bit lol. But yeah the pain feels like my whole bottom is about to drop on the floor!!

The past hour I have been getting terrible low back pain. I havent gotten shaky yet but with my last child I shook the whole time I was having contractions. Not to mention my body has started cleaning itself out ya know lol. I am hoping and praying for some stronger pains!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->