pressure down below

MrsRNI

mum of 1 and pg#2
Reaction score
hi ladies wondering if u cud help i've been experiencing loads of pressure in my bits sometimes its that bad i can hardly walk i also pee like crazy which is a pain in the ass. Im nearly 32wks and at risk of preterm labor but was wondering if anyone knows if this is baby making its way down and getting itself comfortable and if i cud go into labor early.

i've already been given steriod injections as i was having contractions last wk and keep getting tightenings everyday but putting them down to bh finding it hard to get comfortable while sleeping also big bump getting in the way lol.

Dont want this little 1 coming to early is there anything i can do to keep it in even for another 4 wks or so lol.

Thanks

sorry for your discomfort it dunt sound nice xx i get a bit of pressure down there in my foof but i read a whole lot of stuff yesterday and it appears to be because the babys now turned round headfirst so its head is pushing down even this early!!

chin up you xx

I've been having it since about 26 weeks ... not really a feeling of "bowling ball between the legs" -- that's how the Dr's describe it to me as ... but more of like a pressure when I walk occasionally and just some discomfort ... my Dr said it is completely normal. If you feel like you have a bowling ball between your legs though, or any bearing down pressure you should call your Dr ...

Mine did the same last week. I feel like I have a bowling ball between my legs. My bladder is totally squashed and I even feel the pressure in my bum. Mw said it was fine as long as I suffered no loss, water or plug or painful regular contractions

I spoke to MW bout this at my 32w appt and she said its the pressure from the babies head as she's moved head down x

I am having this as well, and was also worried.

I went to the hospital 2 days ago (mainly because I didn’t feel my LO moving) and after some checks, they told me its nothing to worry about, it’s the baby. My LO is with his head down, and feet up. I can feel him really low down there…

Thanks girls I kind of guessed it was baby its been head down for wks now Just can't stand the pressure sometimes esp when it feels like baby will fall out lol. Emmea12uk i get the pressure in my bum also am just waiting on somehhing happening and I'm sure my waters will go soon they went at 31+2 with dd so it's now a waiting game lol

Awww just as I thought she could not get lower I swear I am going pop. My bladder packed up totally now and I just leak:/ I can't even feel her head above my pelvis - just shoulders!! Yikes. I can't do this for another six weeks! But she is absolutely not allowed to come for two more weeks.

To make it worse my car broke down today and I can't even walk:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->