Pressure down there

MeggieMoo88

Waiting 4 our little man!
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been having alot of pressure down there recently....at my last midwife appt she said he was head down but not yet engaged.

Does anyone know at what gestation they start engaging? Hoping this is what my little man is doing, but hoping also it doesnt mean hes gettin ready for an early appearance?? Eeek!

I keep needing a wee also but when I can go I can only manage a trickle, like little man is squashing my bladder so that I can't wee properly? Starting to worry me a little :shock:

Any help appreciated!

Meg
x

Amber engaged 34wks, kinda wish she'd left it bit later. Walking becomes even more impossible, thats when my pubic bone started to crack and click, it was horrible.

Baby engaging doesnt mean labour will be starting any time soon, i still went overdue.

Only mangining lil trickle will be because of the baby, i have that now.

I have no advice for you, seeing that I'm not very far along, but...I still want to say good luck! :)

Hiya :)

I hope you don't mind me answering ... I'm not a teenage mum - I'm mum to a teenager who is expecting instead.

First babies often engage very early - as Amber's Mummy says, it doesn't mean that they are going to arrive anytime soon. It's horribly uncomfortable and causes that pregnancy 'waddle' and the constant need to wee because you can only squeeze out a trickle at a time, but it's quite normal and nothing to worry about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"