pressure, heavyness in womb help!

mazzie1984

Reaction score
Good evening my friends, I am 10dpo, I have a big feeling I am preggers, because i had this when I was preg with my son. My womb is very bloated, i look 6 months pregnant and I have a feeling in my womb that feels like someone heavy is sitting on me. Like a heavy tight feeling. dull aches at times. I rekon i implanted few days ago as i had lots of painful pinching on the left low side of my womb. Has anyone else had this? Also slight nausea. Thank you so much ladies. xx

I feel the same way although I think I am 6dpo. I've been very nauseous, tired, bloated feeling, twinges in my right side alot, hungry, headaches, food cravings, nipples have been tingling, acne, lower back ache, legs hurt, throat a little sore, get dizzy a lot and the list could go on. On yeah I had cm that looked like lotion (sorry tmi) So you are not in it along. Im hoping this is our month. LOTS AND LOTS OF BABYDUST YOUR WAY HUN.

Good evening my friends, I am 10dpo, I have a big feeling I am preggers, because i had this when I was preg with my son. My womb is very bloated, i look 6 months pregnant and I have a feeling in my womb that feels like someone heavy is sitting on me. Like a heavy tight feeling. dull aches at times. I rekon i implanted few days ago as i had lots of painful pinching on the left low side of my womb. Has anyone else had this? Also slight nausea. Thank you so much ladies. xx

I've been having the same painful pinching on the left side, very low. It feels exactly like when I had an ovarian cyst a year ago. Slight burning backache and dull pressure in my uterus area. No nausea for me, but breast soreness (not tenderness) and altered taste for me. I hope, i hope, I hope.

I am the same way! the heavy/bloated symptoms really started up last Thursday, and continued onto today. I am 14DPO today. Yesterday I got a BFN :( I've thought that AF would be here by now, and there has been nothing yet. 2 days late today. I have never been pregnant before, but I've also never felt so sick for so long, so bloated, so crampy before AF that part of me sometimes says YOU ARE!!!! but then I have to still be prepared that AF can still come and I don't want to get my hopes up :( So far these symptoms say YES! so hopefully I get my BFP i've always wanted tomorrow! :)

I am going to be testing wednesday morning, When are you going to test Kaitrose and rachel 2557? I hope we all get our BFP's. My boobs do not hurt this month lol, usually they do and i get killer moody, but I am not moody either. Weird... This def feels like when I was preg, Well if i am not then something is wrong..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->