Pressure in bum TMI!

lovedupgirl

Reaction score
Since last night I have had the most intense pressure in my bum!
It feels like bubs is pushing right against my cervix and when she moves I can feel it in my lady bits

It kinda feels like the same pressure you get in 2nd stage of labour when your begging the MW to let you go to the loo

When I get up and walk around it gets worse and the nerves in the tops of my thighs feel like someone is twanging them,its like a really intense cramp in my inside thigh and my legs just seem to buckle and I have to sit down!

Anyone else getting this?

I'm afraid I don't have any advice hun but didn't want to read-and-run.

I've got quite a bit of pressure down there too, but think it's the head thats engaged, as I was 1/5 at my last MW appointment 2 weeks ago.

Sorry I can't help, but if you're worried maybe call your MW. Hopefully one of the other girls on here may have some advice too x

I have had that, i thought they were BH?

Thanks for your replies girls:hugs:

Im seriously pissed off now over the last couple of days I've lost my plug, had a clear out braxton hicks are getting stronger and I have had a few false starts strong contractions for a few hours and then nothing,now this.

I have got 8 days left and can barely walk because of this intense pressure,my OH is scared im gonna fall and hurt myself because my legs keep going from under me:growlmad:

Ah sweetie, I would call your MW if it is that bad hun. Sounds like it might not be too long for you. Sending you big hugs :hugs:

I just remembered that I had this pain when I was being induced with my 1st:dohh:

I had really intense pressure then, the MWs told me to walk around to get things moving and my mum had to put me in a wheelchair as my legs kept buckling,my waters broke soon after in full view of everyone sitting out the front of the hospital:blush:

DD#1 was the only pregnancy that I had this feeling in and when she was born she had a cephelahematoma(sp?)on her head where she had been jammed tight against my cervix, wondering now if this could be the same thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->