pressure in vagina

Mondie

Reaction score
Hi All
I'm 6.3 weeks pregnant and for the last 4 days of so I've had this pressure feeling in my vagina.

It's like something is stuck in there and if I pushed too hard something would come out.

I went to see my gp on Friday and I asked him about a prolapse off some sort which he thought I might have. Now I'm concerned that it's a problem with my cervix (he didn't check that).

I feel silly running if the doctors every few days but I am worried. I also have pressure in my bottom which points to ectopic when you read about in online.

I have no bleeding at all, minimal pain. Sorry for moaning, hate the first trimester!

I've had that pressure feeling all the way along. But at 6 weeks it honestly is very unlikely it's a problem with your cervix as there is nothing really to put pressure on it yet. I spoke to my midwife with the same concerns and she just said it's one of those things that can happen. Still have the feeling now and I'm 28 weeks! Best thing is not to read to much on Google though, you will only scare yourself. Reading up symptoms online is never helpful. If your not having any one sided pain, shoulder pain or spotting then it really isn't a sign of an eptopic. Try not to worry hun!

Thanks for the reply. I went to see another doctor today who confirmed the prolapse, she says my cervix looked fine.

So whilst it still feels horrible, I'm trying not to worry!!

It could also be just from the increase in blood flow. I wouldn't call what I feel "pressure" so it's probably different from what you're experiencing, but mine feels engorged and sort of tingly most of the time. And I've been told by my doctor (and confirmed with my own research) that it's likely due to the increase in blood flow to the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->