pressure on left side

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
last night when i was lying on my right side in bed there was a pressure like felling in my left side like somebody was pushing their finger in!!! it was uncomfortable but not painful and when i turned onto my left side the pressure was gone?!!!

by my calculations im 12 DPO and AF is due on thursday wen do you think i should test???

Hey I had that! Like someone was poking me. I thought I only had it when I ovulated but then I had it loads this month and got my :bfp:
Could be a coincidence, but might be worth testing. When are you due on?

i get the pressure thing too! and only on my left side! if i was u i would be testing today, but im impatient! good luck!!! :hug:

AF is due thursday I know I really want to test today!!!! I only have two tests yet and dont want to buy anymore untill after AF is due if you get me

ok so i gave in and tested and im not sure if its a line or an evap it looks pinky from a distance but up close it looks white im soooooo confused. ill try post a pic soon

Ahhh a line is a line.. post a pic and fingers crossed for you!!!!!!! xxxxxx

i put the pics in the test gallery tell me what you think please

going there right now but before that I wanna say I had the same on the left just above the ovary area, buit like a thumb pad pushing in, like u as well it didnt hurt like ovary pains would but u could feel it. I think it might be something to do with implantation? quite possible xxx gd luck and Il go check out ur pics xxxx

ugh the pain in my side is back i keep having to shift around to see if i can get rid of i but no!!! i feel so uncomfortable

today i have been feeling like AF is coming and i had a college exam and all the way through it i was thinking oh god she has got me so went and checked but nope nothing there shes so annoying playing with my mind :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->