pressure on left side

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by wannabmamma, Apr 27, 2009.

1. wannabmamma

wannabmamma WTT for our own buba

last night when i was lying on my right side in bed there was a pressure like felling in my left side like somebody was pushing their finger in!!! it was uncomfortable but not painful and when i turned onto my left side the pressure was gone?!!!

by my calculations im 12 DPO and AF is due on thursday wen do you think i should test???

2. Orange lady

Orange lady Well-Known Member

Hey I had that! Like someone was poking me. I thought I only had it when I ovulated but then I had it loads this month and got my :bfp:
    Could be a coincidence, but might be worth testing. When are you due on?

3. NuKe

NuKe mummy to 2 gorgeous girls

i get the pressure thing too! and only on my left side! if i was u i would be testing today, but im impatient! good luck!!! :hug:

4. wannabmamma

AF is due thursday I know I really want to test today!!!! I only have two tests yet and dont want to buy anymore untill after AF is due if you get me

5. wannabmamma

ok so i gave in and tested and im not sure if its a line or an evap it looks pinky from a distance but up close it looks white im soooooo confused. ill try post a pic soon

6. Rozie_1985

Rozie_1985 Mummy To Joel

Ahhh a line is a line.. post a pic and fingers crossed for you!!!!!!! xxxxxx

7. wannabmamma

i put the pics in the test gallery tell me what you think please

8. Sparklebaby

Sparklebaby Mummy to Jenny

going there right now but before that I wanna say I had the same on the left just above the ovary area, buit like a thumb pad pushing in, like u as well it didnt hurt like ovary pains would but u could feel it. I think it might be something to do with implantation? quite possible xxx gd luck and Il go check out ur pics xxxx

9. wannabmamma

ugh the pain in my side is back i keep having to shift around to see if i can get rid of i but no!!! i feel so uncomfortable

10. wannabmamma

today i have been feeling like AF is coming and i had a college exam and all the way through it i was thinking oh god she has got me so went and checked but nope nothing there shes so annoying playing with my mind :hissy: