Pressure on lower abdomen / uterus area

jshaw12

Reaction score
I have this really strange feeling in my lower abdomen. It feels kind of tight and heavy, and I feels a bit uncomfortable (not painful) especially when I sit down. I felt a sharp pain (like a tugging or twisting feeling) in my abdomen which lasted about 10 minutes 3 days ago. I couldn't stand up it was so painful and then since then i have had this strange feeling of tightness and have had some period cramps.Yesterday I felt nauseous most of the day it came in waves but today not so much. I stopped taking the pill over a year ago and had sex 6 days ago and my period is due next Friday. Is it something I should worry about or go and see a doctor? Has anyone else experienced anything like this? :cry:

Oooh, honey, I was just about to ask a similar question. Not quite sure what is going on, but, just a few days ago, now, I climbed out of bed to find myself in pain. It felt like a menstrual cramp, but harsh enough that it had me doubled-over. It lasted for the better part of half an hour, and, throughout the rest of the day, I could feel pressure. It was especially uncomfortable when I sat down. I still feel pressure and very mild cramping, off and on.

AF is due in less than a week, for me, but I have my fingers crossed that it could have been an implantation cramp. I have never felt anything like it, before, nor have I felt anything like it, since. So, I have hope. :thumbup:

I hope that there are answers - for the BOTH of us! - VERY soon! And, that said answers are good ones! :flower: :winkwink: :hugs:

Well I am not sure if this is implantion bleeding, but with my experience I didn't get any extreme pain at all, maybe you could have pulled a muscle, But I didn't experience implantion pain so maybe someone that has can answer better.

could be pregnancy symptoms? implantation symptoms? good luck x

I'm having similar 'heavy dull achy' lower abdom pain. Not excruciating but definitely an odd feeling.

Fingers Xed it's a good sign!

:dust: x

Im having the lower abdomen pressure today woke up last night around 430 and was so sick never threw up but felt like i could. took a test yesterday negative.. i spotted a little bit on the 11th who knows whats going on! Going today to get a frer for tomorrow

Mine started on Sunday! Same thing as everyone else, I've never had this before normally my period cramps are much higher and extend to my sides and back. This is definitely more centered! No bleeding though... I had my mom feel my stomach and she said it felt like I had (sorry for the upcoming tmi!) poo in my lower intestines. I was like "Moooooom! :dohh: I'm 27 I know when I have to go to the bathroom by now! Besides I'm going just fine!" :blush: lol No one I know remembers when they first got pregnant.. This is so frustrating! I hate getting my hopes up! Good luck to us all that it's our turn for some :bfp:s!!

I'm experiencing the samething I got my period three days early then it was then it was only three days short when it normally five I'm having basically sign.of pregnancy but I took a test it was negative should I take another on the 21 or a week later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->