pressure on the girlie bits?

IrishBaby1109

Kian's PROUD Mommy
Reaction score
Ok so I'm sure someone's asked this before, but I'm going to ask again... cause it's been happening to me and I need to know if I'm alone or not. I have been waking up for the past few mornings with a pressure at my girlie bits door... like that area feels like he's right there and pressing on that part... and I never really had it before besides when he'd kick there, but that was a different feeling. This is like a heavy pressure and I would even say walking in the beginning of the day can be painful with the pressure- nothing excruciating but not comfortable, thats for sure.... so ladies, anyone else experiencing this?:shrug:

yep I have this too it's horrible but was told yesterday that baby is engaged now so could be your baby has just moved further down and this is causing that, do you also feel the need to pee a lot more? The joys of pregnancy eh!

ive been having that alot today along with bh's!

I am getting it too, it started about a week ago. I am wondering if he is moving down. I will be asking my doctor next Monday.

ohh Lou, you are only 1 day ahead of me :thumbup:, so glad to hear you are in the same boat and this is not weird for our 30weeks.

Crafty- not having to pee a lot extra, just this discomfort. I never really had a great increase in peeing, only if I drink gallons and gallons during the day.

I just found it weird, I woke up one AM and I had all this pressure there, which I never have felt before. I feel him moving around a lot - I don't think he's engaged and stayed still, he still wiggles and moves... not sure when he will stay put!! (hope he does though!!)

Oh yessss!

And my ladylips also became really huge and swallen. I oficially am I proud owner of fat flaps:dohh:

Yep i am suffering too.. Also getting pain in the pelvis so i am assuming she is engaging slowly :) Oh the joys huh! x

Fear not you are not alone! It is a weird feeling I must say.

Ah i've just posted the exact same thing in the teen section!

I have also been feeling pressure down there...and needing to go to the toilet but when I go, its just a trickle?? Should I be worried or is it just because baby is moving more and more down?

x

Me too ladies...horrible aint it, feel like you have been kicked by a horse lol
Apparantly its normal though, although my little girl is not engage so its not that,she is a right little wriggler!!!! loves being in transverse position too!
x

for 3 weeks on and off i m feeling this...it awakes me in the bed....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:its all because of baby position...

yup iv been getting this for about a week now and find it very hard to walk at times! x

yup iv been getting this for about a week now and find it very hard to walk at times! x

YES!!! I have to walk from my house to the train and train to my house daily, besides the walking in the city to get lunch or go for a walk... just to get a break... well it's never been a pain to me, until now. I have that weird pressure and it makes me not so motivated to be active!! I hate trying to get out of bed and using those muscles down there, it hurts! But if I lay there, it's fine... ugh! This just makes me annoyed, I'm too independent to need to be laying down!! A girlfriend told me maybe I should be bed ridden, which makes no sense to me cause I feel fine and it's only occassional... :wacko:

I have also been feeling pressure down there...and needing to go to the toilet but when I go, its just a trickle?? Should I be worried or is it just because baby is moving more and more down?

I find I've been going more and more lately too and it's only a small trickle each time. I think the baby is just squishing on the bladder and it doesn't take much to fill it up now. I keep imagining the LO pinching off the tube just to play with me! :haha:

Even if your not engaging and getting this pain its prob cause baby is getting bigger and less room hence baby pushing down more so dont fret if your not engaged! I was getting the pains even when i wasnt then it got worse and worse and found out he was 2/5 two weeks later !

Yep i had it for almost 2weeks now and it will get better around week after the birth..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->