Pretty sure I'm out.

C

charlie_lael

Well ladies I'm pretty sure I'm out... My temp took a huge dip this morning. I think AF is on her way.. I'm going to test still just to be sure, but I don't think it'll be anything good. Thank you ladies for being so supportive. You're very sweet. :hugs:

I've decided that if this test is bfn then I'm going to stop temping for awhile. My chart looked waaaaaaaay too promising and even though a big part of me knew this wasn't my month I still got my hopes up because my chart looked so good. I don't want to be stressing about temperatures anymore and have decided that if it happens it happens. :cry:

Thanks again ladies.

I don't know much about charting. I haven't done the temp thing. But still hoping for a BFP for you.

I was totally psyched out by my temps this month too. I am definitely not temping as religiously this month. I hope af either doesn't show and you get your bfp or af comes very soon so you can get onto your next cycle.

For a long time i have thought about temping but every time i think about waking up each morning and doing it..it seems too draining on the whole ttc thing so i def agree with you there. Knowing when abouts i ovulate is good enough for me. If i was someone that had an out of wack cycle each month...temping would be a good idea but for someone that generally knows when abouts they ovulate..its better no to in my opinion. I really do hope you are pleasantly surprised this month with a bfp. Iv seen many womens charts that took a dip before af and it went back up so it doesnt always mean not pregnant ;)

Yeah. The reason I started charting this month was because my cycles kept jumping around. 31 days, 35 days, 38, then this last cycle was 28, and now I'm on cycle day 31 for this cycle. :wacko: But after temping this month I can clearly see that my estrogen and progesterone are working perfectly and I am ovulating and I have perfect rises and falls in temperature so I know nothing is wrong.. At least I'll walk away from this experience with that comfort. :hugs:

What a grreat way to look at it :) I love your attitude!!!

Don't count yourself out till the :witch: arrives...

:dust:

Sorry lady. There still is some hope! I do think you should take a break if it's stressing you out or setting you up for even more disappointment. :hugs:

Yeah. I'm just going to stop charting and whatever happens happens.

I know how you feel right now. I was planning to start temping next month but it sounds like its unnecessary extra stress. I know when i ovulate roughly based on the pain i get.

Hope you get a BFP surprise. It's not over til the witch catches us

Yeah. I'm just going to stop charting and whatever happens happens.

I stopped temping because of all the reasons you stated but then I had spotting 5 days early last month so I am back to temping again. I looked over at least 6 of my old charts and I got fooled by them every time in the past.

This time, I am going to continue to temp knowing that it may not mean anything. But a drop around AF is usually AF on her way. I hate to say it. :nope:

I was at the doctor today & that's exactly what I was told - just relax, try to stop focusing on it & have fun & it will happen :hugs:

And as the other girls said, don't count yourself out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->