Pretty sure it's a chemical pregnancy

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
I had a positive test for a couple days now, but today the line is so faint, it is basically a negative test (all the same brand) and I feel crampy. I am OK, I just hate this. It took me 10 months to get pregnant again (since my last m/c in Dec), with Clomid, and I always knew the "keeping pregnant" part was hard for me, but...well, I am expected bleeding at any moment.

I am so sorry girl!!!!!!!!!!! I had really hoped for a sticky one! Take care of yourself.

Oh Jasmak, I really really really really really hope this isn't a chemical preg for you. I just read your announcement and was about to reply. Hopefully it is just a faulty test and the cramping is just pregnancy cramping, don't give up hope yet! If you do bleed ask the doctor for blood tests to confirm if you are still pregnant because in my recent experience some tests don't pick up the hormone levels. I'm crossing everything for you xxxx

I am so sorry you are going through this. It happened to me last month and it is so disappointing. Best wishes XXX

Hi did you take that last test at a "good" testing time? For instance after consuming liquids and not consuming anymore for at least 4 hours? At the beginning of this pregnancy I thought my cycle was about to start I was 5 days late, I had all the cycle symptoms but it never started. I hope this is the case for you. I am praying for you.

oh hun keeping my FX for u , keep us all posted x x and take care

Hi did you take that last test at a "good" testing time? For instance after consuming liquids and not consuming anymore for at least 4 hours? At the beginning of this pregnancy I thought my cycle was about to start I was 5 days late, I had all the cycle symptoms but it never started. I hope this is the case for you. I am praying for you.

It was FMU.

I took a digital and it said pregnant, so I have renewed hope. Please pray for my little bean. I cannot bear to lose another.

Thats good news then? I would get a blood test at your DR's for peace of mind. xx

hi hun, i only just saw this post, i hope this ones a sticky bean and everythings ok for u, got my fingers x'd, and thinking of u :hugs:

I hope things work out for you and your little one.

xxx

Hi JASMAK, I would get a blood test too, as that will give you a clear and certain answer. I have had lots of cramping which freaks me out, but it's normal. Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->