Pretty sure it's a no but just in case...

babyleaf

Reaction score
I feel like this is the starkest white BFN I have ever seen... but sometimes you lot see things I don't! :mrgreen: Also, is the control line meant to be all squiggly like that?

I'm 10 DPO today so still early and technically we're not trying... just had an oops moment this month!

IMG_0766.jpg

Uhhhh

Are you absolutely sure you don't see a line?? Bc I do!! If you look closely there's a line and it's pink! Can I tweak?

Pls tell me you see that pink? It's very faint and thin but I see something

Screenshot_20181206-080324~2.png

Nope I think there's def something there. How many DPO would you be? Or when are you due for your period?

Nope I think there's def something there. How many DPO would you be? Or when are you due for your period?
Hmm, well like I said, I don't often see what everyone else on here does haha so maybe! Thanks you so much for tweaking btw!! I'm 10 DPO today so still early, planning to test again on Saturday. I'm actually currently taking norethisterone, which I have been since after O day so AF won't start until a couple days after I stop taking it.

You're welcome!
My line was so faint at 8 and 9DPO but definitely there. I would retest to be sure.

I definitely will! Going to hold out until Saturday though and hopefully if it is anything it’ll show by then!

Here’s Another angle and without flash, though way after time limit. First one is unedited and had a go at tweaking the second one...though my skills are definitely limited :rofl: I think maybe something on the tweaked? But not sure how reliable it is!

19A07760-5F63-4B2D-A8EC-1727D65C682F.jpeg 20D41127-4C3C-4EA4-9764-2DD18EBCBF12.jpeg

Omg yes I for sure see it! Even tho it's out of the time limit, it doesnt matter bc that's the same line I saw before

Omg yes I for sure see it! Even tho it's out of the time limit, it doesnt matter bc that's the same line I saw before
Thank you! I can deff see something in the photos now but it's so hard to see anything irl so being very cautious and still preparing for a neg

I swear i can see a line on that one
Thanks bumble b! I have to say I am feeling AWFUL today. I've been trying to blame everything on the norethisterone I'm taking but I can't help but wonder. I've had a sore throat, headache, twinges, cramps, slight nausea and sore nipples today!

I see it, looks promising! Cant wait for your next test, gl!

I see something faint on the last pic posted. More tests please! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->