Pretty sure it's just a nasty frer indent but...UPDATE

ameeann

Reaction score
Why not, huh?! No idea what dpo I am, we're not trying but had a whoops or two... ](*,) so just gonna test til AF shows it's face, which will possibly be soon cause I've just been for a run and I'm pretty crampy!

20190210_163050.jpg

It's too light for me to figure out if it has any colour, frustratingly so! Hah

Hmmm it looks convincing but can’t make out colour...is there colour in real life xxx

I really can't tell! It's so annoying haha... and I've binned it now, cause it's 5pm here! But at least I'm not going crazy!

I'm in the same boot. I can't tell if it's grey like an indent, or if it has some colors. FX that it becomes clearer in the coming days!

I'm in the same boot. I can't tell if it's grey like an indent, or if it has some colors. FX that it becomes clearer in the coming days!

I don't know why I used frer again! The indents are awful... but it's the old faithful haha

That looks like the start of something to me!

Hmmm we shall see in the morning I guess! I'm not mentioning anything to hubby til I know for sure! I think he'll have a mini break down haha

So I've done another frer and I think you might be right girls... I can't get a good picture cause it's only 7am and the light is shoddy in my bedroom, will try again when the hubby does the school run!

Just read through your thread and was going to say that other test is deffo the start of a BFP!!

Will let you know in 10... just waiting on the man thing to do the school run! X

20190211_085109.jpg

So hard to get a good picture but it's much more obvious today, and the rest is dry cause I had to wait but I could see it in the time frame

I'll save my last frer for in a day or two! Not sure how I'll wait off hah just had a bloody feeling! Hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->