Pretty sure I've got line eye

I think I can see something in the first and last test. Good luck!

Thank you. Going to test in the morning so fingers crossed. If I have a hint of a line tomorrow I'll go to Superdrug and get one of their tests :)

I think I see a line on the last test but for some reason it wont let me click and enlarge it so... not 100% sure. FX for you though!

It won't let me enlarge either but I don't think it's a good photo.. I seem to be able to see it more irl but could be an evap x

Sorry Bella, it won't let me enlarge the photo either and I can't make it out as it's a bit small and blurry. Following for tomorrow though, good luck.

I also tried to click on it to enlarge it but it wouldn't let me.

I did another test this morning and see something faint but the camera isn't picking it up. I think it must just be the test as AF should be due today or tomorrow so surely I would have a darker line by now if I was pregnant. I've kept my FMU and going to pick up a different type of test today and if there's no definite line then I'm going to stop testing and wait for AF to show

So sorry Bella. I'm in exactly the same boat although only 9dpo but it sucks so just wanted to say I feel your pain. I'm planning not to test early next month as it's just too much heartache.

Yes I completely agree! I promised myself I wouldn't test until AF was due this month but I caved and ended up testing :(

Went to the shop earlier and they only had clear blue tests so I didn't end up getting one. Going to wait till Monday and if AF hasn't shown by then I'll do another test

Last night before I went to bed i had cramps so was sure AF was going to show up during the night but she hasn't.. woke up this morning and the cramps have gone.

Ordered some tests yesterday but they're only coming either Monday or Tuesday so I'm going to wait till then and do another test if AF doesn't show. Not feeling very hopeful now though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->