Pretty sure this is not the month :(

morris0626

Reaction score
This is my first month off of BC so I wasn't very hopeful to start with. I started my period May 26 and then got a positive OPK on June 11. I'm not sure how long my cycle would be so I just counted 14 days past my positive OPK and use that as when AF should arrive. I took a test this morning and got an obvious BFN. I'll test again on the 26th if AF isn't here. Am I testing too early or am I definitely out this month?

Sorry the picture is upside down!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 17
As they say, you're not out till af shows! Baby dust to you! And I've tested almost everyday since 10 dpo, all BFN. But don't give up! :)

Thank you! I'm trying to be optimistic, its so hard sometimes though! Hope you get your BFP soon.

Ok, so still BFN on the HPT. I started getting ton (and I mean tons!) of EWCM and I thought it was weird so I took another OPK. Blazing positive!! What is the deal? Could I have no ovulated when I got the positive on the 11th?

A lot of women have a surge before their period which results in a positive opk, so I wouldn't read into that as aaa true positive.

Good luck, hopefully you get a bfp soon x

I would recommend temping because even though you got off your BCPs, maybe you didn't ovulate until just now, or you tried to, but it didn't work, so your body is trying again. I have found it very helpful. Look up Basal Body Temperature, charting, etc..Fertility friend is a great app...click on my chart below and there is a wealth of information there. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->