previous LTTTC'er back TTC#2

J_Lynn

My daughter, my miracle
Reaction score
My husband and I went to the doctor today, our daughter is going to be 8 months old on the 22nd and we've decided we will go ahead and start trying again.

He put me back on my metformin, femera, vaginal prometrium to start next cycle, and we will see what happens. If nothing happens after 2 cycles then we will go back to getting an ultrasound and trigger shots.

To get pregnant with my daughter, it took years - along with years and years of treatment, it was surgeries to unblock my tubes, remove the endometriosis, clear my tubes, an HSG, D&C, in-depth HSG, a LEEP to remove precancerous cervical cancer cells, progesterone shots, femera, clomid, metformin, b12, mucenex, baby aspirin, trigger shots, and lots of crying and negative tests

I can't go through all that again - and being 30, I don't have the time. So, I'm going to go ahead ad try for 6 months. If it doesn't happen then.....it's just not meant to be and I won't continue. But. Here's hoping. I always wanted 2 children.

I can't wait till next cycle!!

Wow! What a journey to get your gorgeous little one! Good luck for this time, sending lots of baby dust! :flower: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->