Prezzies for other peoples kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I never have any ideas what kind of prezzies to buy friends kiddies when you don't really know what they are in to ....

What can you never go wrong with other than selection boxes? zzzzzz

What do you kids get that you get loads of from various people?

I know its the thought but its always the ages of toddlers+ that I'm stuck on :shrug:

I use to like games when I was little - operation connect 4 ludo etc do kids still like these?

Yeah I used to loveeeeeee games & I wasn't a kid that long ago... :blush: :rofl:

Bless ya! :lol:

You know what I look forward to this with my babies - family night games on the table not console or PC. We can't really hide that lifestyle from our kids with our jobs but its not all I want them to be interested in.

what about tubes of sweets?? i was in morrisons earlier and they've got the big tubes of smarties and jelly tots and stuff. i'm eatin jelly tots now!! i think games are a good idea, if the parents arent that into games then they might not think of it themselves, but really like the idea

I buy games, puzzles and books for my nieces and nephews :D

Toddlers are hard. I have 5 new siblings (foster kids and adopted) living at my moms house, so any ideas would be helpful. Not just with Christmas coming up but also for birthdays.

boy toddlers- toy cars
girl toddlers - dollies/soft toy

any board games, I love them; its the best fun ever. All the family up at the table cheating their little arses off:rofl:

I always wait until Woolworths has there 3 4 2 on there toys and get either games or the make your own type things !!

Infact last year as i had 12 little girls to buy for and i bought them all the make your own flower pots they went down so well !!!

One year my mum had lots of her friends visiting with their kids (my mum was a single parent with 4 kids at that time so money was tight) but kids dont understand that so my mum had a big box the hamper came in.....got all of us to decorate it so it was christmassy....filled it up with the ripped up wrapping paper and bought selection boxes, books, felt tips, toys etc stuff for boys and girls of all ages and wrapped them all....(labelling them "boy" or "girl" or "boy and "girl" etc) and threw on some cheap crackers and called it her christmas present box.....!! The kids loved it and even though they were only cheap books and stuff they were happy with the whole choosing their present and my mum got so much stuff (thank goodness for the pound shop etc) some of them had 2 or three presents from the box....

I say board games you cant go wrong, hours of fun and cheap enough too.
xx

As a mum of ickle ones I'd say Games yes good idea.But my 2 like craft things.Sticking,colouring that sort of thing.I tend to buy theses things for friends kids or some books or even a token for woolworths so they can go and be grown up and choose their own.If i do this I buy them some sweets as a little something for under the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"