Prickly Heat? Driving Me Mad!!!

Carlie1987

Reaction score
According to my FF app i am 10dpo, however i didnt bbt or use opk's this cycle as i lost a family member so we stuck to NTNP this month instead as i didnt need the added stress of symptom spotting a poas-ing.........over the last couple of days i have come up in a vicious prickly heat rash on my chest and arms.... Its very very itchy and burning hot..... I would understand if id been in the sun but i have spent 5 mins at the most in the sun and its come out of nowhere...... Ive also had VERY vivid dreams..... Waking up in the middle of the night starving and eating ridiculous amounts of food at like 4am......shooting stabbing pains that last upto a minute in my right breast, my cervix feels COMPLETELY different to any other month. It feels tightly closed and cushiony.... Almost swollen.... I had a small bleed 2 days after FF estimated ovulation... And then a few days later a weird stringy jelly like yellow cm......these symptoms i can justify because hormones can easily make these happen weather pregnant or not i guess, but has anyone experienced this horrible prickly heat before you got your :bfp: xxxxcc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->