Primary school placements

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I may be really confused but someone just said on FB that you can find out if your child has been accepted to the primary school you have choosen now. Is that right?

I found out weeks ago, You should definitly be able to know by now x

i dont find out till they write to me on the 23rd april !!!!! not sure how some know now and others dont. i would love to know now!!! if anyone knows how please let us know on here.

The school i tried to get josh in has sent out the letters already & everyone seems to have them but me, Its looking josh wasn't accepted & i'm well pissed off.
So i'm going to ask about home schooling *sigh*

In newcastle we could find out after march 1st,and if you applied online,they tend to send you an email before your letter arrives.

We don't find out over here til after Easter, can't wait really want to know if Dylans got into the school I want him to go to :) xx

They tell you online if you applied online hun ( i asked ) ... I've since found out josh did get into the 1st choice school i picked but for some reason they have us down as living at a completely diff address & ive never lived there so our letter went there.
Finally got it sorted now though.

Hun if you still dont know , ring your local county council they will help. Its them who deal with it ( or at least it is here ) x

I found out last weekend as did everyone in the local area. But i know some councils don't let people know til april :)

Hope you all get the right places x

We don't find out until 23rd April either, I naively assumed it was the same everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->