Private 9w scan on Monday - anyone else got early scan this week?

Inoue

Mummy to a little girl <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:

Decided to book myself if for an early scan with babybond - will be 9w+2d. I hate being in limbo :haha:. Been trying my Doppler but I cant find anything, just want a bit of reassurance. Had few MMC's in the past hence my need to know.

Anyone else got scans this week? I'm glad I've only got to wait a few days :winkwink:

xx

I'm getting my first u/s on Thursday, 10/2. I'll be 9w1d :)

I'm getting my 2nd scan on Tuesday at a private facility. I will be 10w3d.

I had one at 7w5d, saw a heartbeat. But DH wants to announce the pregnancy on my birthday, Wednesday the 1st... which I'm fine with, I just want another scan before we announce.

Glad im not the only one :happydance:. Good luck for Tuesday and Thursday - think we will announce to parents after scan. This is my second child so doubt I could keep possible bump covered till 12 week scan. Xx

I've got my 12 weeks scan on Monday and today I've just found the heartbeat with my doppler so m slightly less anxious about Monday now. Good luck ladies xxx

I have one on monday too! The days cant go by any slower! I will be 7+5.

Whoohoo Inoue and curlymikes - we are scan buddies! I hope we all have great scans. Mine is Monday at 11am EST. I will be 8+3. It is my second scan - had one at six weeks even and saw movement. I am not really having any symptoms though so a bit worried and counting the hours til the scan!
I am high-risk so I get frequent scans automatically which is kind of like a silver lining to being high-risk.

Oh scan buddies :happydance:. Im also counting down the hours. I have no reason to believe anything is wrong (bleeding/bad cramps etc) but I still won't believe this is a viable pregnancy till I see it. I had an MMC before I had Reimi but didn't find out till 12w scan, by that time, I had emg d&c due to the state of my uterus. Nightmare! :nope:

I hopr all our scans turn out to be perfect ;). Nothing like stress in the first tri!! :haha: xx

Sorry for your loss Inoue.

I have no reason to believe anything is wrong really either (no bleeding/pain) but I did have a "chemical" once and also since this is my first real pregnancy after only 3 cycles of trying and I haven't felt sick at all - that seems too good to be true.

^^ Sorry to hear about chemical. There's so many different types of m/c's - all hurt the same. Wishing you luck with this pregnancy, I also have had no sickness, quite odd as I was a puking machine with Reimi till 16 weeks :wacko:. Only Sunday to go! Xx

I have my first scan today, a private one also booked with babybond! I had a mc before I had my little Noah so want some reassurance which I'm hoping this scan will give me. According to my dates I will be 9wks today so let's see what they say at the scan...!!

^^ Oh best of luck! What time is it? I love babybond, fantastic service. I pray that all goes ok today and id love to see a pic :) xx

It's at 12.10...! I'm just hoping and praying that everything shows as its meant to. I've not used babybond before , glad to hear they are good, we used ultra baby before and although it ticked the box for us it wasn't quite what I thought we would get. Felt a bit rushed so to speak.

I will try and remember to post a pic...if I can figure out how to. If I don't get it on here before tomorrow, good luck with yours too xx

We had our DD gender scan with them and it was an awesome experience. Know things will be more nerve racking for this scan but they certainly don't rush you. No worries if you dont post a pic, just let me know how it goes - will be rooting for you :D xx

Best of luck with your scans today Mintastic & Curlymikes!!! I'm openly saying im nervous as hell and really just want to find out, my appt isnt till 1:20pm :brat:. Tried doppler again this morning while had full bladder, still nothing. Hope all 3 of us come back with happy stories :hugs:

Hope your scan went well Juicyg :) xxx

I had a scan at 6w on the dot and saw "hotdogs" heartbeat and everything. I felt better but I had a MMC two years ago and its been worrying me it will happen again so I am going in at 10w2d for a scan im 9w1d right now so just a little longer before I can completely let go of the stress. I just feel like two scans will make me feel comfortable. But this month just feels like it's taking forever.

Hi there, I had my scan yesterday and all went well, baby bean is exactly on track size wise and we saw his/hers beautiful heartbeat!
I was very impressed with babybond they made me feel relaxed (even with my 14 month old son squealing for his mummy) and they didn't rush me at all.
I will definitely be going back to them if I have another private scan.

Inouye: what time is your scan today? Wishing you lots and lots of luck with it, let us know how you get on.

I will try and upload a pic of our little bean in a mo xx

Here is our little bean, measuring 9 weeks and 1 day! Not the clearest of pictures but I could see it wriggling around and having a bit of a party in there.

Wishing anyone who had a scan coming up lots of luck, enjoy every second in there xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 26
Awwwww im so glad all is well juicyg. Gorgeous picture :). Im having to dart around town and cramps have just increased 10 fold. Sat in car now hoping they settle down - ouch! Im not holding out any hope for scan tbh, my intuition tells me something isn't right. My scan is at 1:20pm. Glad you found babybond good, and they spent time on your scan :hugs: xxx

What makes you think something isn't right? Having aches and some cramping is quite normal at this stage, it's our stomachs adjusting for what's going on inside.
I'm sure the reason you are feeling a bit crampy is because you are over doing it a bit whizzing around town and all will be fine with your scan.

Will be thinking of you come 1.20, let us know how it goes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->