Private 9w scan on Monday - anyone else got early scan this week?

Dunno, just a feeling I have. I guess its easier to accept bad news when you're mentally prepared for it. Cramps have eased now, must of been from dashing around, pushing DD in a buggy is also hard work. Im going to pinch some of your PMA, hopefully it will rub off on me ;). Yep will let you know how things go, should be out by 2pm xx

Glad your scan went great juicy!
Good luck today Inoue and curlymikes!

Sorry you are having cramping Inoue.
I hope all is well.
I could barely sleep last night I am so nervous. Mine is at 11am EST. So 4.5 hours! No idea how I am going to focus at work this morning...
Inoue, what time zone are you in?

GMT+00. Cramping has gone completely, really needed a wee which wasnt helping. Oh few more hours till your scan mintastic - how you can work beforehand is insane! Dont think id be concentrating on my work much! :haha:. Just under 2h till my scan *nervous* !!!! Xx

Glad the cramping has gone inoue, now start focusing on having your pint of drink & a nice sugary snack an hr before your scan and enjoy it, I'm sure all is fine.

Minitastic, good luck with your scan too, let us know how it goes xx

.......... I have a little baby!!!! :happydance:. Lovely scan, dated me from 4 days ahead so edd is now 30th April! Absolutely overjoyed! I managed not t burst into tears with relief but my eyes certainly welled up. Got some great pics that ill post when home :cloud9: xxxxx

Aw fantastic news, so your closer to 10wks! So glad it all went well, I told you not to worry! Lol!
Looking forward to seeing the pics later xx

Congrats Inoue!!! So happy for you! Good luck to everyone else with scans this week! Mine is Thursday, 10/2!!! :thumbup:

Such great news Inoue!!! Can't wait to see pics.

I am at the hospital now about to drink my liquids. (I have incontinence issues so I didn't want to have an accident on the subway over here so I got here early). One hour away!

Thanks juicyg - you were so right! Wish I had your outlook on life :haha:.

Best of luck for Thursday brittxmarie - not long now :winkwink:

Ohhhhhh mintastic, its nearly your time!! I drank pint of water as they advised and the sono lady commented how full my bladder was - cant win!! Hope everything goes fine with yours, thinking of you

Xxx

Only a pint?! That's 16oz. I was told to drink 24oz! Hope I get seen on time.

24oz!! No chance :shock:. I was busting from 1 pint! Hope you get seen soon and good luck xx

Any news mintastic? - im biting my nails here! Hope all is well xxxx

lol I consider early scan before 7 weeks!! ;) at nine weeks baby is obvious and so is heartbeat. :) With all but one I've had scans done before nine weeks.

^^ Yeh ive noted people saying early scans as around 5/6 weeks - guess were middling scans :haha: xx

Here's my LO :cloud9: xxx

Attachments

• 20140929_155001.jpg
    20140929_155001.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 9
Oh that's a lovely photo inoue, what a great shot!! Bet you felt great seeing the little one xx

Whoohoo! Looks great Inoue - here's mine!!!
All is well. Sorry I didn't update sooner my phone died.

https://i57.tinypic.com/fom0yv.jpg

What a time for your phone to die!! :brat:. That is a gorgeous picture ~ congratulations!!!! :yipee:

Thanks juicyg, sono lady got some great shots. I was only in for 10 mins or less but I got what I needed to know ;).

All 3 of us passed with flying colour's, big congratulations all :hugs: xxx

Just waiting on curlymikes, right? Hope all is well with her bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"