Private Gender scan at peek a view glasgow

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by sobersadie, Apr 25, 2009.

1. sobersadie

sobersadie 2 sons and a daughter :-)

Hey, i have a gender scan booked at 18 weeks (2d only £50 special offer from the secc baby show) and just wondered if anyone else had been. Its in Peek A View in St Vincent Street in Glasgow. Also if anyone else found out the sex of their baby how did they feel? Were they happy they found out or did they regret it? Ta!

2. chrisi

chrisi 1st Trimester

Hi, I had a gender scan at 17weeks and glad i found out! as now i can prepare his bedroom and choose a name etc. I was also convinced i was having a girl but it was a boy, so i was shocked at first but im over the moon and love him already! mines was at babybond in Glasgow though so im not sure about the place your going to but im sure it will be great! I think it was worth every penny and we seen our lil man being so active flipping around, crossing his legs, sucking his thumb and drinking! It was amazin! :happydance: Good luck xx

3. sparkle_1979

sparkle_1979 Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009

I've thought about going to that one in glasgow as Im at wishaw and they wont tell me the sex. I am still not sure if I actually really want to know....

4. Friday

Friday Member

I went to peek a view baby scanning last week, very good scanning studio i was very happy with my scan and the sonographer who carried out my scan.

5. tinkabells

tinkabells Well-Known Member

I havent been to them i went with babybond, and at 1st when they told me i was on team pink i felt disappointed i wanted a boy, but when i saw her face and that i just melted and was like awww thats my little girl xxx

6. sobersadie

sobersadie 2 sons and a daughter :-)

Friday, was the clinic easy to find and park beside? Im going in 2 weeks and i havent heard anyone talk about peek a view just babybond so im a wee bit apprehensive that they won't be professional. Also did you find out what you were having?

7. daopdesign

daopdesign Mummy to 3 wonderful boys

guys I did a tell me pink or blue DNA test at 11 weeks LOL! I couldn't wait to find out as you can see. As with private scanning centers, I find them to have much much better technology, clearer pictures that kind of thing than the hospital.

8. Friday

Friday Member

i think out of my experience peek a view was very proffessional, the staff were friendly the sonographer exactly knew what she was talking about

9. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

£50 is a fab price!!! It should be great hun xx

10. Chalrhow

Chalrhow Pregnant Mum to 5

I was trying to book a scan with peek a view in glasgow... When i phoned up the lady was so bloody rude to me... Telling me they weren't open on a saturday and she didnt know why she even bothered to answer her phone :cry: and that she would get back to me... She never did and i wouldnt have went there even if she had offered it to me for free after that... I couldnt believe she could be so rude to a paying customer, even after i apologised for phone on a saturday, she still chewed my head off... Not a very nice experience... I ended up going to babyscan in perth and they couldnt have been more lovely if they tried :thumbup: It was an extra 50 or more miles onto my journey but they were excellent and im going back again in 4 weeks :thumbup:

11. Duffy6684

Duffy6684 Mum to 2 wonderful boys!

We went to Livingston, it's a little closer to us than Glasgow's one. We loved it, very professional and the woman was lovely. My OH recognized her as the nhs sonographer that did my 20 week rescan lol.

12. Chalrhow

Duffy6684... you have the very ticker ive been looking for all day lol... been going through loads of posts to find the percentage 1 :rofl: Now to get it to work in my signiture :dohh:

13. Duffy6684

Duffy6684 Mum to 2 wonderful boys!

:rofl:Glad I could help

14. Friday

Friday Member

Thats strange because we phoned peek a view on saturday and the lady was very helpful you must be mixed up with a different scanning studio

15. Eala

Eala Mum of two gorgeous girls

Or maybe she spoke to a different woman?

16. Friday

Friday Member

I called up peek a view on saturday and lady was very helpful and that was only last week

17. Chalrhow

No it was definately peek a view and it was definately glasgow... I think her name was Sam but i am not definate about that... wish she had been more helpful for me, or even nice to me would have been a start :telephone:

18. Friday

Friday Member

Just went for a scan at peek a view have to say very good service the sonographer was excellent im so happy with the scan just have to share with everyone